come on people

Floyd not stupid enough to get into a mma cage.

Thats only assuming that there isn't fight fixing going on, and if there was we wouldn't know about it anyway

Don't be surprised if Floyd comes into MMA, gets some publicity in a fight where "surprisingly" close to no MMA techniques are used other than boxing.

If Floyd were 10 years younger then I wouldn't doubt it. Prime Floyd could have trained up and dominated given enough time to transition.

But this isn't orime Floyd so who knows.

It will happen. And just like he went easy on Conor for a while, he will expect the same treatment. Conor owes him.

For this event to make a big payday it would have to be a novelty and I think the way they can do that is by making it a strictly kickboxing match. That way they can use it as the main event but also stack the card with 2 separate "actual MMA" main and co-main events.

I could see them putting on a year-ender with a big opening fight, then 3 title fights, and end with MayMac II under kickboxing rules, and selling that PPV for $100.

Then the only question becomes whether the payday is big enough for Floyd...he's used to at least double what that event would sell.

fine but kickboxing isn't mma how mant peple will pay120 bucks to see Floyd kickbox when he can o u know box some can instead

Thats only assuming that there isn't fight fixing going on, and if there was we wouldn't know about it anyway

Don't be surprised if Floyd comes into MMA, gets some publicity in a fight where "surprisingly" close to no MMA techniques are used other than boxing.

like ufc gone fix it company to fix a fight come really

like ufc gone fix it company to fix a fight come really

The boxing match was fixed, and it played out to script perfectly for both men. I said it for months leading up to the 'fight'. The circumstances, the brands involved, all pretty much led to a guaranteed fix. Let's get this straight, in a real boxing fight, Floyd would have humiliated him. He could have ended it in round one straight away. Even in the fix, we seen how awful Conor's boxing is. I've never seen worse technique in my life. Anyway, Conor & more importantly his team aren't dumb - they know Floyd would ruin Conor's brand. It would be so humiliating that even the "it's not his sport" reasoning wouldn't hold up. Floyd is primarily a business man so he of course had no problem agreeing to a few things to make an easy 400 plus million.

Any future match ups, if it happens, will also be fixed. However, trying to make a fixed MMA fight look legit will be a lot harder than just boxing.

Last edited:
The boxing match was fixed, and it played out to script perfectly for both men. I said it for months leading up to the 'fight'. The circumstances, the brands involved, all pretty much led to a guaranteed fix. Let's get this straight, in a real boxing fight, Floyd would have humiliated him. He could have ended it in round one straight away. Even in the fix, we seen how awful Conor's boxing is. I've never seen worse technique in my life. Anyway, Conor & more importantly his team aren't dumb - they know Floyd would ruin Conor's brand. It would be so humiliating that even the "it's not his sport" reasoning wouldn't hold up. Floyd is primarily a business man so he of course had no problem agreeing to a few things to make an easy 400 plus million.

Any future match ups, if it happens, will also be fixed. However, trying to make a fixed MMA fight look legit will be a lot harder than just boxing.

a awful as conor looked. Floyd did what Floyd does and danced around instead of trying to finish him.

Floyd not that stupid to get in a mma cage when he can box amir khan or andre berto again to pay off the irs again cause im sure he have to do that again soon.

giphy.gif

thread title did not turn out the way I expected

a awful as conor looked. Floyd did what Floyd does and danced around instead of trying to finish him.

Floyd not that stupid to get in a mma cage when he can box amir khan or andre berto again to pay off the irs again cause im sure he have to do that again soon.

No, Floyd give him several rounds & let Conor hit him more times than Pacquiao so Conor's brand would come out looking good. All part of the fix.

Let's not pretend Floyd would need a few rounds to work out Conor fucking McGregor lol. He is levels & levels & levels above. Let's not be so naive.

I initially thought the MMA fight would never happen as it will be too hard to fix. However, there is an easy pay day to be made, and the guys behind both camps aren't stupid. I'm sure they will come up with the best possible fix just like last time. I still can't believe there is people out there who think Floyd & Conor have some sort of beef HAHA. I mean cmon!

Last edited:
No, Floyd give him several rounds & let Conor hit him more times than Pacquiao so Conor's brand would come out looking good. All part of the fix.

Let's not pretend Floyd would need a few rounds to work out Conor fucking McGregor lol. He is levels & levels & levels above. Let's not be so naive.

I initially thought the MMA fight would never happen as it will be too hard to fix. However, there is an easy pay day to be made, and the guys behind both camps aren't stupid. I'm sure they will come up with the best possible fix just like last time. I still can't believe there is people out there who think Floyd & Conor have some sort of beef HAHA. I mean cmon!

there is no beef I understand that. Floyd just trolling the media so they keep talking about him.

fine but kickboxing isn't mma how mant peple will pay120 bucks to see Floyd kickbox when he can o u know box some can instead
I think it would be easier to sell a kickboxing match than an MMA match when the target market is casual fans and boxing fans who have little interest in watching grappling. I think those people who paid for MayMac would be interested to see if adding kicks is enough to tip the scales, and those same people are not at all interested in watching grappling.

Back