COME ON MIKEY!!!!!!!!

Rider1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You all talking shit right now about Bisping.

Stop it, if it is true this guy has balls of steel bigger than Jupiter for taking this fight on 2 weeks notice after losing his belt. He's a fucking legend. Against a nasty contender too.

LETS GO BISPING!

I'M ENGLAND TILL I DIE!
I'M ENGLAND TILL I DIE!
I'M ENGLAND TILL I DIE!
I'M ENGLAND TILL I DIE!

ENGLAND
ENGLAND
ENGLAND
ENGLAND
1200px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
a

Apparently some really good cocaine has found its way to the UK this weekend. Good for you guys.

What fight?

Face Yoel and I will entertain the Jupiter nonsense.

Why da fu*k are we talking about Bisping's bean bag?

You all talking shit right now about Bisping.

Stop it, if it is true this guy has balls of steel bigger than Jupiter for taking this fight on 2 weeks notice after losing his belt. He's a fucking legend. Against a nasty contender too.

LETS GO BISPING!

I'M ENGLAND TILL I DIE!
I'M ENGLAND TILL I DIE!
I'M ENGLAND TILL I DIE!
I'M ENGLAND TILL I DIE!

ENGLAND
ENGLAND
ENGLAND
ENGLAND
1200px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
a

War BispGOAT

Did you see the thing about Mike Perry offering to fight Gastelum and pretend it was Bisping? How cute.

If Bisping gets smoked it’s going to really take the steam out of the GSP win.

Oh he's rumoured to fight Kelvin.That's actually a pretty good fight.TS why didn't you just put this info in your thread?Not really a great fight for Bisping stylistically.

Do you remember the last time he took a fight on two weeks notice?

Two weeks, two months, two days, two seconds, 2 milliseconds, two nanoseconds, two picoseconds, two fucking yoctoseconds.

Michael bisping is ready

I thought this was gonna be a reference to TMNT being in IJ2

There is many reasons Bisping is one of my favorite fighters, this is just one of them. Dude is the embodiment of a warrior, he's not an athlete who got into fighting because he couldn't do anything else.. he's a fighter who got into fighting because it's who he is, what he loves and what he knows best.

WAR BISPING!!!

Left Hook Larry will win. Believe you me buddeh!

Im English.

Bisping is a bell end.

Back