Come on, Artem even lost the fight to get in the TUF house lol

I'm sure if the write the right storyline for him he can become a contender

hanging from Conor's nut can get you far in this business.

easy night for Artem unless Cub decides to wrestle

Not going to lie I have a really bad feeling about this. Kind of reminds me of the bisping rockhold fight where everyone counted bisping out then BOOM. Just weird matchmaking but anything can happen.

I think the UFC is setting this up to eventually be an epic battle between Artie "Baby Arms" McGee and his soon-to-be ex bestest buddy and training partner Colin McKracken, once Artie destroys Cub and moves up in the ranks.

I don't think you have any fucking idea how good Artem's standup is. Sure he's not a great grappler but virtually anyone on Earth who throws hands with Artem Lobov is gonna enter hibernation. Unfortunately for Cub he falls into that category. He better shoot for desperation takedowns within the first minute and a half.

Artem never would of been put back in TUF after losing to get in the house and wouldnt even be in the UFC right now if it wasnt for Conor.

Despite the fact that several other fighters were brought back at various stages of that season? Even Artem's opponent in the final of the tournament was a fighter that was brought back.

Who was the fighter with no arms and legs? I wonder if his reach would be comparable to Artem's?

Despite the fact that several other fighters were brought back at various stages of that season? Even Artem's opponent in the final of the tournament was a fighter that was brought back.
Artem is 1 of the worst fighters in the UFC and only there because of Conor.

It's laughable to think of him on the prelims, let alone a UFC main event!! o_Oo_O . These Fight Night cards are getting worse and worse over the years
I agree.Its unreal that Artem is the main event fighting a top ranked fighter.lol

Back