Combate Americas 1 Night Featherweight Tournament Dec 7 Live on DAZN 6pm/9pm PT/ET, Discussion.

amateur hour in this motherfucker

This fantasy football stuff is why I am giving DAZN $9.99 a month...

Shoot. Going outside for a Marlboro. Maybe something entertaining will be on in 5....

Should i go back to playing red dead? Just resubbed to dazn and 30 mins in its about football stats tf??

Meanwhile, TKO is on a 20 minute intermission, and LFA is starting its second fight.

Well good I'm not the only one...guess I'm going to get back to working on that powerpoint presentation and drinking cider.

They should have done this prefight talk 30 minutes ago...

they're saying the exact same shit they said before they cut out, or is this just a replay lol

Hey, people talking about mma and not fantasy football. Fights will start in like 45 minutes probably.

They totally botched this, huh? That's...disappointing.

They totally botched this, huh? That's...disappointing.
$100k to the winner... Seems like a hundred people in attendance, at the moment... Man. I hope these smaller promotions last putting all this money into it.

$100k to the winner... Seems like a hundred people in attendance, at the moment... Man. I hope these smaller promotions last putting all this money into it.
Battlegrounds MMA comes to mind.

Julianna Pena:"can u hear me? can u hear me?"

Thinking if the fights go fast before the TV broadcast starts they might bring out Alberto Del Rio to mumble for 20 minutes like the last event I watched...

lol julianna:"Napo-Italiano"

Why does it seem like they have different filters for each camera.

Also I hate when mats in events are all non-white color.. I hate when they did that for UFC 200... and I don't like this one. Either majority white...or all white.

Why does it seem like they have different filters for each camera.

Also I hate when mats in events are all non-white color.. I hate when they did that for UFC 200... and I don't like this one. Either majority white...or all white.

Agreed. I didn't mind the Liddell/Tito 3 blue mat but usually the plainer the better

Back