Combat Sports MMA Sparring gloves size help

itrainUFC

Black Belt in UFC
@Blue
Reaction score
Hey there,

I have been looking at these gloves for training.

Anyone know if size regular would fit me?
I have small hands and would fit in the flyweight division.

Any thoughts on the gloves would be nice too.
Thanks

I had a red pair in Large I believe. Gloves were solid, for what they were and build quality was alright. Did not like them for hitting the heavy bag, they are not really meant for anything heavy. Never got to use them for sparring BC 12 oz was minimum at my gym.

Had a slight deep scratch across the leather on one glove, and the foam placements were off by 1 cm under each glove. The leather striking surface felt cheap and thin. Returned them and bought real heavy bag gloves for nearly the same price, but of much better quality.

Yeah not much good things to say, but the parent company Ringside is much better IMO.

I had a red pair in Large I believe. Gloves were solid, for what they were and build quality was alright. Did not like them for hitting the heavy bag, they are not really meant for anything heavy. Never got to use them for sparring BC 12 oz was minimum at my gym.

Had a slight deep scratch across the leather on one glove, and the foam placements were off by 1 cm under each glove. The leather striking surface felt cheap and thin. Returned them and bought real heavy bag gloves for nearly the same price, but of much better quality.

Yeah not much good things to say, but the parent company Ringside is much better IMO.
Thank you for your feedback. Have a nice day.

Back