Colts player killed by drunk "immigrant" wanted for deportation

Nope. I would be sad. Not going to blame people because they are illegal. I'll blame people who drink and drive.
Well you’re wrong because certain crimes can be prevented & minimized throughly immigration.

So if guards let a prisoner go free & he murders your family member, you just see it as another murder?

Well you’re wrong because certain crimes can be prevented & minimized throughly immigration.

So if guards let a prisoner go free & he murders your family member, you just see it as another murder?

Not the same, the criminals in prison were processed and convicted. Most illegals follow the law and commit less crimes then American citizens.

Not the same, the criminals in prison were processed and convicted. Most illegals follow the law and commit less crimes then American citizens.
The illegal immigrant wasn’t supposed to be living in our society. Just like a prisoner isn’t supposed to be living in our society. The guy had already been deported twice. He was here illegally.

Had immigration control worked & had the guy not broke the law to get here, he wouldn’t have had the opportunity to drive drunk & kill someone.

Obviously drunk driving is a problem. No one is arguing that. Fact is, this drunk driving death could have been prevented if immigration control worked & that guy didn't break the law to come here illegally for the third time.

You seem to have a very simple minded approach to this. You choose to be politically correct instead of being realistic. There are certain laws in place to make our society safe. Immigration control is one of them. Enforcing immigration control can minimize the risk to our citizens.

Last edited:
The illegal immigrant wasn’t supposed to be a living in our society. Just like a prisoner isn’t supposed to be in living our society. The guy had already been deported twice. He was here illegally.

Had immigration control worked & had the guy not broke the law to get here, he wouldn’t have had the opportunity to drive drunk & kill someone.

Obviously drunk driving is a problem. No one is arguing that. Fact is, this drunk driving death could have been prevented if immigration control worked & that guy didn't break the law to come here illegally for the third time.

You seem to have a very simple minded approach to this. You choose to be politically correct instead of being realistic. There are certain laws in place to make our society safe. Immigration control is one of them. Enforcing immigration control can minimize the risk to our citizens.

I don't go by labels for human beings, I hope one day we can have open borders. This is the best way to evolve human beings .

I don't go by labels for human beings, I hope one day we can have open borders. This is the best way to evolve human beings .
Well that sounds great, but that isn’t plausible for many reasons. You must be under the impression that everyone in the world is a great person. That’s fantasy land. If you had it your way, there would be people here that would love to chop your head off & hold it up like a trophy.

Well that sounds great, but that isn’t plausible for many reasons. You must be under the impression that everyone in the world is a great person. That’s fantasy land. If you had it your way, there would be people here that would love to chop your head off & hold it up like a trophy.

You act like there are more bad people then good. We can deal with the head choppers since they are a small %. America was like them at one point.. it evolve, so can others.

You act like there are more bad people then good. We can deal with the head choppers since they are a small %. America was like them at one point.. it evolve, so can others.
You’re mentally ill. Seek help

I'm weird on driving drunk. I dont think it should be punished as it is. Rather depending on what you do. This guy would get death in my ruling. Had he made it home safely, no crime.

I feel bad for the family. What a fucked up way to die. Like TS said. He was trying to do the right thing

That's a terrible idea. You think any drunk driver sets out thinking they're going to kill someone? Under your rules they'd all be driving drunk because drunks aren't good at self-analysis.

You’re mentally ill. Seek help

So America didn't do any excusable acts? You must be the murican type by how you try to throw stones at other people or countries. We did terrible things as well, but we continue to evolve and not accept the negative behaviors of the past.

Truth hurts.

So America didn't do any excusable acts? You must be the murican type by how you try to throw stones at other people or countries. We did terrible things as well, but we continue to evolve and not accept the negative behaviors of the past.

Truth hurts.
Seek help

Truth hurts.

You mean inexcusable ? You're difficult to read, kid.

Your entire outlook is incredibly naive.

You mean inexcusable ? You're difficult to read, kid.

Your entire outlook is incredibly naive.

Sucks when we were no different from the people or countries people look down at. We were just as bad. So I have a positive outlook for others I'm sorry you can't come to terms with that lol.

Last edited:
Calling out illegal immigrants for this is straight up stupid...

How many deaths by DUI since this thread was started??? Bet most of them were not caused by illegal immigrants but HEY let's start a thread calling them out!!!...

Sucks when we were no different from the people or countries people look down at. We were just as bad. So I have a positive outlook for others I'm sorry you can't come to terms with that lol.

lol

Yup. All wrong, earth belong to humans. Doesn't and shouldn'matter where you come from.

That's just a philosophical argument to which I agree with to a large extent, but...there are very legit tangible implications to open borders and no vetting process. The world is vastly different than it was then.

Back