Colts player killed by drunk "immigrant" wanted for deportation

But it's wrong period. In 500yrs maybe our ancestors will be disturb that we were ignorant to kill, steal and oppresse others.

It's sad when people like you make excuses for anyone who did that to fellow humans.

It's a human thing. Not unique to any one race. It's still happening in certain places. But not here.

But it's wrong period. In 500yrs maybe our ancestors will be disturb that we were ignorant to kill, steal and oppresse others.

It's sad when people like you make excuses for anyone who did that to fellow humans.

You can say that, but ultimately that conquest led us to where we are today and as a result established the US and its unique culture. Whether it was right or wrong is irrelevant, as nearly every country has moments of violence and conquest. So in the end it's really just a meaningless gripe.

You can say that, but ultimately that conquest led us to where we are today and as a result established the US and its unique culture. Whether it was right or wrong is irrelevant, as nearly every country has moments of violence and conquest. So in the end it's really just a meaningless gripe.
That was the way in the world for almost all things it wasn't until the last century land wasn't taken after winning a war. The looking glass used to look in history and measure it up vs today's way of thinking isn't fair and it's idiotic

It WAS wrong from a certain point of view. Its in the past. You can't blame or reward people living their lives today for those events.

Drinking and driving is everyone problem period. "One of our own" we are human first before labels. Stop with the nationalism BS. That's how they keep people divided.
I’m sure you would be singing that same tune if your family member was killed by an illegal immigrant who had already been deported

Illegal Immigrant is offensive. The appropriate term is irregular border crosser.

I’m sure you would be singing that same tune if your family member was killed by an illegal immigrant who had already been deported

Nope. I would be sad. Not going to blame people because they are illegal. I'll blame people who drink and drive.

It WAS wrong from a certain point of view. Its in the past. You can't blame or reward people living their lives today for those events.

It was wrong period.

I'm weird on driving drunk. I dont think it should be punished as it is. Rather depending on what you do. This guy would get death in my ruling. Had he made it home safely, no crime.

I feel bad for the family. What a fucked up way to die. Like TS said. He was trying to do the right thing

Wow. This is this most bizarre stance I've ever heard

Lol people have been conditioned to "pre crime" style crime fighting. Why not punish people according to their actions?

You or someone you love has never been hurt/killed by someone that shouldnt have been on the road, right? Thousands of drunk idiots choose to get behind the wheel fucked up and kill people every single year. I cant imagine how many more would if we stopped punishing them until they actually killed someone. Instead of someone thinking "shit, Ive probably had like 3 too many..call me a cab" they will roll the dice. People dont fear hitting and killing someone, they fear getting pulled over and slapped with a DUI....people are inherently assholes.

That viewpoint is no different than saying we shouldnt arrest someone who picks up an automatic rifle and sprays bullets into the direction of a crowd of people, unless they manage to hit someone.

You or someone you love has never been hurt/killed by someone that shouldnt have been on the road, right? Thousands of drunk idiots choose to get behind the wheel fucked up and kill people every single year. I cant imagine how many more would if we stopped punishing them until they actually killed someone. Instead of someone thinking "shit, Ive probably had like 3 too many..call me a cab" they will roll the dice. People dont fear hitting and killing someone, they fear getting pulled over and slapped with a DUI....people are inherently assholes.

That viewpoint is no different than saying we shouldnt arrest someone who picks up an automatic rifle and sprays bullets into the direction of a crowd of people, unless they manage to hit someone.

As to your first question, false. Moving on, Where did I ever say don't punish if they don't kill? I said all punishments would increase. Charging them for being drunk itself is redundant tho.

I love the alt right take on this. "Well it isnt as bad when people get killed by "people who belong here."" As if that makes them any less dead.

Real solutions to this would be making those already here legal so they can come out of the shadows, contribute, and enjoy the fruits of being a legal citizen

I love the alt right take on this. "Well it isnt as bad when people get killed by "people who belong here."" As if that makes them any less dead.

Real solutions to this would be making those already here legal so they can come out of the shadows, contribute, and enjoy the fruits of being a legal citizen

So we should essentially reward them for undermining our immigration laws and managing to remain undetected? Seems totally legit.

I'm weird on driving drunk. I dont think it should be punished as it is. Rather depending on what you do. This guy would get death in my ruling. Had he made it home safely, no crime.

I feel bad for the family. What a fucked up way to die. Like TS said. He was trying to do the right thing

So, if a guy is waving a loaded gun around NYC, the cops should just wait until it goes off and kills someone?

What are the laws on this? Hopefully his punishment won't be deportation, since it's obviously very easy to get back into the US. Do they have a special hell cell for illegals?

Back