Colten Boushie murder trial

theft and hooliganry are understandable actions by canadiens, even violence.

pretty sub-par album. Downright bad at parts.

In 1989, it was ranked No. 34 on Rolling Stone magazine's list of the 100 greatest albums of the 1980s. In 2003, the album was ranked number 213 on Rolling Stone magazine's list of The 500 Greatest Albums of All Time.[16]

But this song is good:

though Waiting on a Friend is a masterpiece.

I always wanted to do a mash-up of "moves like Jaggar" with his ridiculous dancing for the over-rated Start me Up.

What?

theft and hooliganry are understandable actions by canadiens, even violence.

pretty sub-par album. Downright bad at parts.

In 1989, it was ranked No. 34 on Rolling Stone magazine's list of the 100 greatest albums of the 1980s. In 2003, the album was ranked number 213 on Rolling Stone magazine's list of The 500 Greatest Albums of All Time.[16]

But this song is good:

though Waiting on a Friend is a masterpiece.

I always wanted to do a mash-up of "moves like Jaggar" with his ridiculous dancing for the over-rated Start me Up.

{<doc}

Lets be realistic. An all native jury would have acquitted as well if the races were reversed. Five young drunk dudes show up on your property and start fucking with your stuff? That's a worrisome situation.

both hands are physiologically sympathetic to each other. You grab something with one hand it doesn't mean you grab with both, but your other hand reacts in subtle or not subtle ways unless you are concentrating on both. Not excusing, just something a responsible gun owner should be aware of.

I watch the police shows and many of the officers are very negligent in handling weapons. Often they are on opposite side in a situation and could end up shooting toward each other. When they find a gun in a car they aren't very careful about where they point it before they check to see if it's loaded.

I watch the police shows and many of the officers are very negligent in handling weapons. Often they are on opposite side in a situation and could end up shooting toward each other. When they find a gun in a car they aren't very careful about where they point it before they check to see if it's loaded.

I don't watch any police shows, but that is troubling.

There is a music sub forum.

that's off-topic.

This is false as far as I recall. They did call an expert who testified that hang fire is extremely rare, and if it does occur, the weapon would usually fire no more than a second after the trigger is pulled.

It depends on the gun. On some, if the hammer or firing pin sticks, it can release later. Most hang fires will be from a primer which is a chemical reaction. I've seen it on the trap range, mostly from people who load their own shells. Touching the primer can cause it to delay ignition or fail completely.

Trudeau is a fucking idiot. He has no idea what went on in the court room, but he sides with the First Nations guy in order to virtue signal. Trudeau has no right to undermine the justice system. Fuck Trudeau.

If it were the same situation, but the races were reversed, then Trudeau would be praising the First Nations guy for being courageous. First Nations people are always the victims no matter what they do.

How is showing empathy the same as choosing sides?

and "accidentally" fired it three times

Not to make excuses for the guy . . . and I haven't read what type of weapon it was, but if it was a semi-automatic, firing three times out of being scared or excited or something isn't outside the realm of possibility.

I don't watch any police shows, but that is troubling.

that's off-topic.

Even at the trap range I see guys with a shotgun over their shoulder that turn and have it pointed in someones face. Still though, despite having over 1,000 shells being fired on an average night, nobody has ever been shot.

Not to make excuses for the guy . . . and I haven't read what type of weapon it was, but if it was a semi-automatic, firing three times out of being scared or excited or something isn't outside the realm of possibility.
It was a Tokarev TT-33 (or Norinco clone) which was almost certainly loaded with surplus ammunition.

A hangfire isn't totally out of the realm of possibility, I just don't agree with him pointing it in the cab while he was fishing out the keys from the ignition.

As much of a pro self defense Canadian as I am, based on the sequence of events portrayed in the news, I can't call this a clean shoot.

It was a Tokarev TT-33 (or Norinco clone) which was almost certainly loaded with surplus ammunition.

A hangfire isn't totally out of the realm of possibility, I just don't agree with him pointing it in the cab while he was fishing out the keys from the ignition.

As much of a pro self defense Canadian as I am, based on the sequence of events portrayed in the news, I can't call this a clean shoot.

Pointing into the cab is a reasonable approach in my opinion . . . he probably should've just not had his finger on the trigger.

I see what you are saying but I feel the farmers had stayed inside , fired a warning shot and yelled the police are on their way this would have ended much differently.

As far as castle doctrine I think if someone has entered your home you should be able to get medieval on them but not just because they are on your property

A warning shot? Dude. Are you seriously saying that if you owned property and someone was rummaging through things and trying to steal from you, that you'd hide in the house and put your hopes in the response time of the police?

Pointing into the cab is a reasonable approach in my opinion . . . he probably should've just not had his finger on the trigger.
If the "hangfire" argument is to be believed, then from what I've read in articles and news sites was that after he fired "two or three warning shots", he removed the magazine and approached the SUV. If that much is true, I could foreseeably see how a chambered round with a struck primer could later go off...and strike the subject in the back of the head...if I believed that version of the story.

A warning shot? Dude. Are you seriously saying that if you owned property and someone was rummaging through things and trying to steal from you, that you'd hide in the house and put your hopes in the response time of the police?

It's just stuff man and who said anything about hiding , my main priority would be making sure my family were safe , furthmore the laws in Canada are different, this guy is extremely lucky he isn't going away

It's just stuff man and who said anything about hiding , my main priority would be making sure my family were safe , furthmore the laws in Canada are different, this guy is extremely lucky he isn't going away

So you'd wait until it got out of hand and they actually tried to harm your family? Could be way too late by that point.

And it sounds like some of the laws in Canada are stupid . . .

So you'd wait until it got out of hand and they actually tried to harm your family? Could be way too late by that point.

And it sounds like some of the laws in Canada are stupid . . .

In Canada you can't shoot somebody that was trying to steal your ATV... I call that civilized

The situation got out of hand when dude decided to get his gun out and go wild west

Last edited:

That's exactly what I would do, lock all my doors get my mini-14 and lcrx and call the police. And if they tried to get in it would be fucking on.

Edit: not the warning shot though, sneak attack.

Back