Colosseum Combat 43: Sean Salmon v Jonathan Ivey (guy Shamrock beat) (LIVE NOW, FREE STREAM INSIDE)

InfinityLens

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Colosseum-Combat-MMA-promoter-logo.jpg

Stream: https://m.facebook.com/ColosseumCombat/ (if on mobile you need the facebook app)

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/49878-colosseum-combat-43

They streamed their last event on Facebook, maybe this one as well?

Sean Salmon (18-21/#114 of 132 US Southeast HW's)(victim #27 KO all time/UFC vetx2/Strikeforce vet) v Jonathan Ivey (33-56-0-1)(Notable Fights: Ken Shamrock, Dan Severn, Ricco Rodriguez, Ben Rothwell, Gan Mcgee, Sean McCorkle/Pancrase vet)

Stephanie Canfield (2-1/#96 of 385 US Midwest women)

Last edited:
Salmon might actually be able to win this one.

Ivey needs to drop another People's Elbow.

Salmon must be hurting for money or having a midlife crisis. But, at least it’s a beatable opponent.

Sean Salmon should not be fighting....oh well

He hasn't fought in over five years, I think he was an alcoholic so maybe he got sober. Ivey is pretty fucking bad, this is like two of the most famous tomato cans going at it.

He hasn't fought in over five years, I think he was an alcoholic so maybe he got sober. Ivey is pretty fucking bad, this is like two of the most famous tomato cans going at it.

That's what's so interesting about it and it'd only be interesting at HW lol. Sean Salmon (18-21) is 40 years old and on like a 14 fight loss streak while Jonathon Ivey (32-56-0-1) is 41 on a 2 loss streak. Salmon is for sure the better fighter overall but he's in his worst spot and Ivey's been much more active than him. Ivey is also the larger man naturally while Salmon actually has legitimate wins early in his career while I don't think that Ivey does. May the least terrible fighter win and the winner can take on the 52 year old Tank Abott (10-15). Lol some reason these fights actually do something for me, I'm sure it'll be terrible but I'm intrigued.

It's the Barry Horowitz vs Iron Mike Shapre of MMA!

Added some Ivey info, this guy is like the stepping stone of the stars.

I'm actually interested on this fight. Both true mma vets.

That's what's so interesting about it and it'd only be interesting at HW lol. Sean Salmon (18-21) is 40 years old and on like a 14 fight loss streak while Jonathon Ivey (32-56-0-1) is 41 on a 2 loss streak. Salmon is for sure the better fighter overall but he's in his worst spot and Ivey's been much more active than him. Ivey is also the larger man naturally while Salmon actually has legitimate wins early in his career while I don't think that Ivey does. May the least terrible fighter win and the winner can take on the 52 year old Tank Abott (10-15). Lol some reason these fights actually do something for me, I'm sure it'll be terrible but I'm intrigued.

I actually just posted some of Ivey info and he had lost to anybody with name power. I'm not going to look up every quarterly rank of every fight he has been in but for that many fights (he has been at it since the 90's) he doesn't have any big wins I know of.

I actually just posted some of Ivey info and he had lost to anybody with name power. I'm not going to look up every quarterly rank of every fight he has been in but for that many fights (he has been at it since the 90's) he doesn't have any big wins I know of.
Trying to look up his biggest win and in 2003 it sais he knocked out Joe Nameth on tapology.com 1969-0120-Super-Bowl-III-Joe-Namath-006272740.jpg
Lolllllllll

Sean Salmon?? Haven't heard that name in ages. I remember watching him vs Rashad live on Spike over a decade ago, and actually thinking Salmon was dead after that face kick Radhad landed on him.

Back