Colonel's head rolls after non-commissioned officer re-enlists with a dinosaur puppet

actually quite the opposite (and i'm not even upset b/c it's Air Guard which is a joke anyway)

People aren't 'offended' in a snowflakey way, they're disgusted at the complete lack of military bearing and professionalism being displayed

'snowflakes' are called such b/c they think they're special (unique) and hence entitlement is attached, this is the exact opposite, maintaining traditional customs and courtesies and following procedures and completely removing individuality from the situation.
Yep that's true, it's really on the other end of the spectrum.

Lol America 2018

Your jab at America would make more sense if they got away with it or it was common place. I mean they pulled a prank and got shitcanned. Not sure how that reflects on America you whiny Canadian butthole.

Good lord.

There are so many badass/memorable ways and places to re-enlist, and she chooses that? Yeah, not everyone can do an underwater or freefall ceremony, but the typical command team will at least try to support something imaginative as long as its not ridiculous.

980x.jpg

980x.jpg

980x.jpg

980x.jpg

980x.jpg

980x.jpg

Those pics are badass. I’d re enlist while banging a chick in the butt, do you think they would be down with that?

I do
Yep that's true, it's really on the other end of the spectrum.
I do agree that there have been some hyperbolic responses tho

This lone act isnt like undermining national security ffs

Your jab at America would make more sense if they got away with it or it was common place. I mean they pulled a prank and got shitcanned. Not sure how that reflects on America you whiny Canadian butthole.

Sounds like plenty of people in this thread disagree with you.

Back