College Coach Mike Leach Tweets Fake Conspiracy Video

One side is way, way worse, hint, the side that believed pizzagate.

Like Trump paying russian hackers right?

Like I said, it's on both sides and both are problems. But it is not equal in any way shape or form. Go to the Memes thread sometime. People actually quote those in other threads on a regular basis. They get a significant portion of their information from completely fabricated memes and YouTube propagandists.

Memes are jokes

Thanks for the shout out Eddie... Don't worry, I started seeing Russians everywhere yesterday and I'm pretty sure Trump is going to make his move to become a dictator any minute now, (and he's a rapist) and I had a dream that he kicked a POC, so I am sure he's racist. I still can't come to terms with Hillary being honest though.... You know, the Haitians and all that.. I'm coming around though, you know.... Illegal immigration is good for the poor, tax cuts are bad because the government has proven to be good stewards of resources and never lie about anything (not Republicans) and the democrats freed the slaves 'cause they used to be republicans and the republicans used to be democrats because they hate black people.
Keep working on me man... I'm starting to get it..

That's a lot of words just to admit you are embarrassed by posting fake news.

I think the problem is trying to hold people you deem as right wingers responsible for some other guy you deem a right winger. I think it's just some asshole on a forum posting shit. You gotta change his individual mind to change their collective mind.

great point!

I love people scoffing at this as if there aren't multiple people on this very board that 100% believe the claims this guy is making. It's not just a tiny fraction of conservatives on the fringe. A lot of people believe these things and it's a problem.

"Prove it."
"Sure no problem, here is a mountain of irrefutable proof. Do you see now that you were wrong?"
"Hey we're just having a discussion here, we can disagree!"

<Huh2>{<doc}

One I've seen a lot on Sherdog lately:

Idiot Poster: "This is my opinion on something and you're all retards."
Normal Person: "Here's a mountain of evidence why your opinion is based on bullshit."
Idiot Poster: "Listen, I don't even care about this. I just posted in this thread because I enjoy wasting my own time, apparently."

Social media has turned our collective egos into sensitive piles of garbage. It's too much pain to even say "my model of the world was incomplete, I need to update it so I have a better understanding of life in general" anymore. Now we say "nope! I'm right! Crab people. Deep state. Election was hacked. etc. etc." It's absurd how mentally weak we've become as a society in the past decade. In the next world war, our enemy would win simply by drawing funny faces on everyones Facebook photos. Half of our combat-capable civilians would kill themselves from embarrassment, and the other half would be shot while taking pictures of their MRE's for Instagram.

Last edited:
Thanks for the shout out Eddie... Don't worry, I started seeing Russians everywhere yesterday and I'm pretty sure Trump is going to make his move to become a dictator any minute now, (and he's a rapist) and I had a dream that he kicked a POC, so I am sure he's racist. I still can't come to terms with Hillary being honest though.... You know, the Haitians and all that.. I'm coming around though, you know.... Illegal immigration is good for the poor, tax cuts are bad because the government has proven to be good stewards of resources and never lie about anything (not Republicans) and the democrats freed the slaves 'cause they used to be republicans and the republicans used to be democrats because they hate black people.
Keep working on me man... I'm starting to get it..

Hey man quick question, do you know who Robert Muller is?

I think the problem is trying to hold people you deem as right wingers responsible for some other guy you deem a right winger. I think it's just some asshole on a forum posting shit. You gotta change his individual mind to change their collective mind.

I completely disagree. You can't ignore insane shit just because the person who says it happens to agree with you on some other non-related point. If you stand next to me and support my argument, and then 2-seconds later start saying the Holocaust is fake, I'm going to turn to you and say, "I'm not on board with that, that is crazy." If I completely ignore that you said it, and continue standing next to you, that is a pretty clear acceptance of what you said.

I can direct you to a thread where a poster went on for a dozen pages denying the Holocaust, and posting every last bit of holocaust denying propaganda that is out there. Not a single right wing poster said anything to him. Why? Because he agrees with them on most things. That is disturbing as hell, and needs to be called out as such.

I completely disagree. You can't ignore insane shit just because the person who says it happens to agree with you on some other non-related point. If you stand next to me and support my argument, and then 2-seconds later start saying the Holocaust is fake, I'm going to turn to you and say, "I'm not on board with that, that is crazy." If I completely ignore that you said it, and continue standing next to you, that is a pretty clear acceptance of what you said.

I can direct you to a thread where a poster went on for a dozen pages denying the Holocaust, and posting every last bit of holocaust denying propaganda that is out there. Not a single right wing poster said anything to him. Why? Because he agrees with them on most things. That is disturbing as hell, and needs to be called out as such.
That's your job to correct him then, not mine.

The current president of the United States spent 8 yrs pushing a conspiracy theory about the former President. Both sides are not equal.

Then why do right wing posters quote memes on a regular basis?

Stop fooling yourself. People believe that shit, and they repeat it.

If I did it would be to piss people off.

Meme = jokes

If I did it would be to piss people off.

Meme = jokes

I'm telling you a fact right now. I'm not wondering, or questioning if it happens. People on this forum regularly post things that they read in memes because they thought they were true. It happens on a daily basis, it's a normal occurrence.

Also, if "memes are jokes" then why are so many of them not even designed to be funny? A lot of them are just propaganda with no joke involved whatsoever. Fake quote, fake facts, fake statistics, etc.

You can tell someone’s mental state is fractured and their level of intelligence when they have the balls to claim “both sides do this.”

Ummm no they don’t

Birth certificate
Death camps
Obama death panels
Secret Muslim
Pizzagate
Sandy hook hoax
Bin laden wasn’t really killed

Still don't know the difference between Muller and Mueller?

tenor.gif

I'm telling you a fact right now. I'm not wondering, or questioning if it happens. People on this forum regularly post things that they read in memes because they thought they were true. It happens on a daily basis, it's a normal occurrence.

Also, if "memes are jokes" then why are so many of them not even designed to be funny? A lot of them are just propaganda with no joke involved whatsoever. Fake quote, fake facts, fake statistics, etc.

People getting riled by them is what makes them funny, there is no way to know for a fact the intentions of the person posting a stupid MEME.

I have a good one for you bro. Get ready to laugh at this witty joke!
e8151f480f25cdc94a2cd9b6d3d31873.jpg

Get it?
<Arya01><Rodgers1>{<jordan}<{Heymansnicker}><{pranko}><{outtahere}>

Back