College Coach Mike Leach Tweets Fake Conspiracy Video

Everyone here MUST BE extra outraged at this freak because the man is a Trump supporter. If you are not COMPLETELY outraged and then some then you are a literal slave driver and likely directly related to Hitler.
Dude you must be Mike Leach for posting this!!

"Which Sherdogger was this?" -said upset progressive Liberal 10x

I don't think I have ever seen a conspiracy moron admit they were wrong.

Agreed. The Trump pee thing and Trump Russia collusion got the CT nutters shook af!!

Did Obama’s get their White House portrait painted by artist with a portfolio of images depicting black women holding severed heads of white woman or was that doctored?

Snopedog can you help?

A good ole deflection and whataboutism.

The real question you need to ask yourself, is why do right-wing conspiracies run amok in society, and why do so many people fall for them so easily?

It's a real problem, and it deserves some serious thought.

If it was just right wing it would be strange, but both sides have its share which cater to the masses of stupid on both sides.

I love people scoffing at this as if there aren't multiple people on this very board that 100% believe the claims this guy is making. It's not just a tiny fraction of conservatives on the fringe. A lot of people believe these things and it's a problem.

"Prove it."
"Sure no problem, here is a mountain of irrefutable proof. Do you see now that you were wrong?"
"Hey we're just having a discussion here, we can disagree!"

<Huh2>{<doc}

"I was just asking questions" is the go to for every conspiracy theorist puss that is too scared to engage in a real debate. It's the concession I most frequently see from basement dwelling libertarians. Thats not all libertarians, mainly the millennial libertarians I've dealt with.

Newsflash: if the traditional sources of news did their job with more integrity we wouldn’t have as big of a problem with this.

^ This is the other excuse that is hurting society. People blame their own idiotic mistakes on other people. It's pretty easy to not fall for, and then spread ridiculous propaganda. Have some accountability.

You know, you're both right.

Maybe you guys should make out.

Trump supporters always fall for fake news and conspiracy theories.

Yeah, like this

obdvj8p809ry.jpg

"I was just asking questions" is the go to for every conspiracy theorist puss that is too scared to engage in a real debate. It's the concession I most frequently see from basement dwelling libertarians. Thats not all libertarians, mainly the millennial libertarians I've dealt with.

Yep.

All fact checks are untrustworthy, all "official" reports or stories must be deep state lies, there is no proof they will accept including seeing something with their own eyes. Some nuts drove to Newtown, Comet pizza, etc and do you think when they got there they realized they were wrong all along despite not finding any of the damning proof of shadowy overlord conspiracies they expected? Of course not.

The Whattabout Response Team out in force.

We don't need these people. There is not a reason for them to be here.

Yeah, like this

Looks like someone doesn't actually know what a conspiracy is.

Its also really disappointing to see a low IQ deflection away dangers of an entire political ideology having a complete monopoly on falling and spreading fake news and conspiracy theories. Why do right wingers fall for this stuff, and why do they defend doing so?

The frickin' governor of Texas believed in a conspiracy that Obama was going to invade his state.
An armed man barged into a pizza parlor because he believed in Pizzagate.
An armed man held up a dam because he believed in a conspiracy about the OIG report.

That's dangerous stuff.
Then you have Sherdog's righties constantly falling for fake news conspiracies, unable to even admit it.
@Byron Carter posting fake news about parkland shooter based on an meme.
@lilelvis fell for fake news he got from a meme in the roseanne/valerie jarrett thread.

Why do right wingers consistently dominate the charts when it comes to falling for fake news and conspiracies? I'm sure you can find some correlation between the right being predominantly religious, and their strangle hold on the conspiracy theory market.

If it was just right wing it would be strange, but both sides have its share which cater to the masses of stupid on both sides.

It absolutely occurs on both sides. But it is also obviously more common on the right. It is important for everybody to acknowledge that, and begin to analyze how the right consumes information. Pretending that the problem is the same across the political spectrum would be completely dishonest and won't help a thing. There is a vast right wing conspiracy and propaganda meme generating culture.

Everyone here MUST BE extra outraged at this freak because the man is a Trump supporter. If you are not COMPLETELY outraged and then some then you are a literal slave driver and likely directly related to Hitler.
Who cares if he's a Trump supporter? It would be nice if he didn't fall for fake news conspiracy theory crap and spread it, though.

I don't think I have ever seen a conspiracy moron admit they were wrong.
People who fall for conspiracy theories are self-selected to be especially high in confirmation bias and cognitive dissonance, so yeah, they are the very people who would be least likely to change their mind even when they have been thoroughly debunked.

If facts and rationality didn't matter before the debunking, they ain't gonna matter after the debunking.

It absolutely occurs on both sides. But it is also obviously more common on the right. It is important for everybody to acknowledge that, and begin to analyze how the right consumes information. Pretending that the problem is the same across the political spectrum would be completely dishonest and won't help a thing. There is a vast right wing conspiracy and propaganda meme generating culture.

true, but the rabid left is equally guilty.

remember the image of children in cages that ended up being under the obama administration?
what about when piss gate came out?
or what about when google changed their definition of fascism identifying it as a right-wing ideology?

i think the left and right are equally complicit in eating and shitting disinformation.

Looks like someone doesn't actually know what a conspiracy is.

Its also really disappointing to see a low IQ deflection away dangers of an entire political ideology having a complete monopoly on falling and spreading fake news and conspiracy theories. Why do right wingers fall for this stuff, and why do they defend doing so?

The frickin' governor of Texas believed in a conspiracy that Obama was going to invade his state.
An armed man barged into a pizza parlor because he believed in Pizzagate.
An armed man held up a dam because he believed in a conspiracy about the OIG report.

That's dangerous stuff.
Then you have Sherdog's righties constantly falling for fake news conspiracies, unable to even admit it.
@Byron Carter posting fake news about parkland shooter based on an meme.
@lilelvis fell for fake news he got from a meme in the roseanne/valerie jarrett thread.

Why do right wingers consistently dominate the charts when it comes to falling for fake news and conspiracies? I'm sure you can find some correlation between the right being predominantly religious, and their strangle hold on the conspiracy theory market.

I was calling it fake news, not a conspiracy.

There are real, legitimate conspiracies out there. Jimmy Savile's pedophilia ring for example. I'd rather people be willing to believe conspiracies than not at all, when there are real problems that are swept under the rug and children are being abused.

Also, let's stop equating memes with real news please. The meme thread is for entertainment.

Back