College "Athletes" must write essays in forced sodomy case

I dont know, maybe the stuff that contradicts the faith you preach about on this board? He petulantly makes fun of people, and you defend him. He brags about being rich, you defend him. He shows a frankly insane level of pride, you defend him. He has had 3 trophy wives, you defend him, etc etc etc.
What instance of him making fun of someone are you talking about? I will comment on it for you.

What instance of him making fun of someone are you talking about? I will comment on it for you.

Well, quite recently you defended his petty meme about hitting Hilary Clinton with a gold ball. What in Jesus' teachings leads you to believe your messiah would support this behavior?

That is merely one example. What about his constant bleeting about being really rich? Would Jesus approve of that?

What about the excessive pride, and insults? Would Jesus approve of these?

Well, quite recently you defended his petty meme about hitting Hilary Clinton with a gold ball. What in Jesus' teachings leads you to believe your messiah would support this behavior?

That is merely one example. What about his constant bleeting about being really rich? Would Jesus approve of that?

What about the excessive pride, and insults? Would Jesus approve of these?
The Trump golf ball gif was funny.

Would Jesus retweet the golf ball gif, probably not.

Is it necessarily a sin to tweet it? No.

Some of you leftists are way too sensitive over this stuff.

The Trump golf ball gif was funny.

Would Jesus retweet the golf ball gif, probably not.

Is it necessarily a sin to tweet it? No.

Some of you leftists are way too sensitive over this stuff.

I dont care about the gold ball tweet. What I care about is hypocrisy. Since you bring up your faith, and the bible in your points all the time here, I think it is perfectly fair to point that in your defense of Trump's behavior, you are being a hypocrite and betraying the teachings of the man you call God.

You thought the gold ball meme was funny? Let's see how that jives with scripture, shall we?

James 1:26English Standard Version (ESV)
26 If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless.

James 4:11-12English Standard Version (ESV)
11 Do not speak evil against one another, brothers.a]">[a] The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge. 12 There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?

Proverbs 12:16English Standard Version (ESV)
16 The vexation of a fool is known at once,
but the prudent ignores an insult.

Proverbs 12:18English Standard Version (ESV)
18 There is one whose rash words are like sword thrusts,
but the tongue of the wise brings healing.

Proverbs 11:12English Standard Version (ESV)
12 Whoever belittles his neighbor lacks sense,
but a man of understanding remains silent.

Matthew 5:43-45English Standard Version (ESV)
Love Your Enemies
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.

You christians are completely full of shit

I dont care about the gold ball tweet. What I care about is hypocrisy. Since you bring up your faith, and the bible in your points all the time here, I think it is perfectly fair to point that in your defense of Trump's behavior, you are being a hypocrite and betraying the teachings of the man you call God.

You thought the gold ball meme was funny? Let's see how that jives with scripture, shall we?

James 1:26English Standard Version (ESV)
26 If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless.

James 4:11-12English Standard Version (ESV)
11 Do not speak evil against one another, brothers.a]">[a] The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge. 12 There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?

Proverbs 12:16English Standard Version (ESV)
16 The vexation of a fool is known at once,
but the prudent ignores an insult.

Proverbs 12:18English Standard Version (ESV)
18 There is one whose rash words are like sword thrusts,
but the tongue of the wise brings healing.

Proverbs 11:12English Standard Version (ESV)
12 Whoever belittles his neighbor lacks sense,
but a man of understanding remains silent.

Matthew 5:43-45English Standard Version (ESV)
Love Your Enemies
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.

You christians are completely full of shit
Dude, it's just another humorous Trump tweet.

You get way too worked up over that considering Hillary just wrote a book attacking Trump.

Dude, it's just another humorous Trump tweet.

You get way too worked up over that considering Hillary just wrote a book attacking Trump.

You know fully well that this tweet was part of a decades long pattern of him insulting anyone and everyone who is even the slightest bit critical of him. Your obfuscation is kind of disgusting.

What does your Bible say about what to do when someone strikes you in the face?

The religion of western civilization, ladies and gentlemen.

Christianity is a disgrace...On top of mega churches, they let people get sodomized?.....I get you don't want to follow Jesus' way of life...You rather have Mega churches then to sell of that and help the poor....but come on, sodomy?

Disgrace...Jesus is disappointed by you POS.

Back