Colin Kapernick is blackballed and you know it :'(- Yahoo front page

It was less obvious when you were talking about the absence of black fathers.

Might wanna get your estrogen levels checked. His fro looks like the Deathstar at this point. Are you suggesting the absence of black fathers isn't a major issue?

You're correct about the locker room but people are also failing to account for the damage he can do to a brand. Each NFL team has a unique brand which either allows them or hinders them from charging insane amounts of money for seats and merch. Hiring this piece of shit would have a direct negative impact on the team who took him. So are you really going to risk that for a mediocre back up qb? He'll no, it would be financial malpractice.

Funniest part is the dude already had a contract for a boat load of money and he walked away from it.

SJW simply can't grasp this. Seems evident to anyone with an iq higher than that of a rotting eggplant.

People don’t get it. If Kaepernick’s job performance was adequate this whole situation wouldn’t exist. Defenses got a beat on him and he wasn’t adaptable enough in his craft to overcome it. So in an effort to stay relevant he went with a gimmick. That gimmick got him attention from everyone but the employers in the league. Now we got people who never heard of Colin Kaepernick before last year and couldn’t tell a football from a ham sandwich appalled that such a “skilled” player remains unsigned. People need to stay in their lane with their fake outrage. Stick with crying about Trump and leave sports to the people who know WTF they’re talking about.
So the goal of his gimmick is to give himself a harder time to get a job?

Funniest part is the dude already had a contract for a boat load of money and he walked away from it.

That was a fool's gold. Lynch admitted he was going to cut Kaepernick and in that case it makes sense to opt out. NFL teams wait until the last minute (which is kind of messed up but is their prerogative) which gives these players a disadvantage during free agency as the market already starts to dry up.

Might wanna get your estrogen levels checked. His fro looks like the Deathstar at this point. Are you suggesting the absence of black fathers isn't a major issue?
Huh? Where did I say that? It's a huge issue. No one cares when some racist that can't resist making some mocking comment about Afro's says it. I'm not upset me and no one really cares what you have to say. Just a suggestion for the future that it's less obvious what your true bitter feelings and small minded views are when you don't make comments like that. I bet your estrogen levels were off the charts and feelings were more hurt when he took a knee than me or anyone else when you make racist comments. Even Colin is above your level.

Last edited:
Huh? Where did I say that? It's a huge issue. No one cares when some racists that can't resist making some mocking comment about Afro's says it. I'm mot upset me and no one really cares what you have to say. Just a suggestion for the future that it's less obvious what your true bitter feelings and small minded views are when you don't make comments like that.

Your immediate and reactionary jump to "racists," (it's racist, btw, and how pathetically predictable) only exposes your own latent racism. Classic projecting. I just find his hair silly. How tedious and brutal life must be to someone so fragile and squeamish as you.

His entire narrative is laughably ignorant, void of facts and simply a list of debunked sjw talking point nonsense. The low iq slob doesn't even understand why police are put on paid leave pending an investigation after shootings. That's pathetic.

Your poor grammar aside... Your immediate and reactionary jump to "racists," (it's racist, btw, and how pathetically predictable) only exposes your own latent racism. Classic projecting. I just find his hair silly. How tedious and brutal life must be to someone so fragile and squeamish as you.

His entire narrative is laughably ignorant, void of facts and simply a list of debunked sjw talking point nonsense. The low iq slob doesn't even understand why police are put on paid leave pending an investigation after shootings. That's pathetic.

99% percent of my comments here are mocking SJW's, race baiters and white guilt. Sorry that's just a fact. Your predictable simple minded responses are fine. Anyone can say it. Just the obvious unrelated mocking of his hair hurts your pretending to care points you try to make about Black fathers. I'm not upset. You get more upset and squeamish about his comments and actions than anyone does about yours. The narrative and viewpoint you take from other more reasonable, more mature people is laughable coming from someone that can't resist the petty, immature comments.

99% percent of my comments here are mocking SJW's, race baiters and white guilt. Sorry that's just a fact. Your predictable simple minded responses are fine. Anyone can say it. Just the obvious unrelated mocking of his hair hurts your pretending to care points you try to make about Black fathers. I'm not upset. You get more upset and squeamish about his comments and actions than anyone does about yours. The narrative and viewpoint you take from other more reasonable, more mature people is laughable coming from someone that can't resist the petty, immature comments.

Lol at me being upset. That's rich. Thanks for the laugh, kid. Keep on with your projecting and sophomoric psycho analytical rubbish.

Lol at me being upset. That's rich. Thanks for the laugh, kid. Keep on with your projecting and sophomoric psycho analytical rubbish.
You seem upset. Your yellow card and the fact that this yet another account from whatever childish, bitter banned poster you are indicates otherwise.

I'm a guy not some gossipy 16 year old girl. I don't really care, notice or need to critique some guys look or hair. Your immediate and reactionary jump to SJW's is just hack and predictable. I love mocking SJW's, white guilt, hypocrites libs and race baiting as much as the next person. I've done it here for years without ever getting an infraction. I'm just able to do it without the petty comments critiquing someone's looks or hair. Maybe you're female, in general that is something they think about and can't resist. But I also mock how petty, unable to control their emotions and superficial females are too, so I'm not going to apologize for that.

That was a fool's gold. Lynch admitted he was going to cut Kaepernick and in that case it makes sense to opt out. NFL teams wait until the last minute (which is kind of messed up but is their prerogative) which gives these players a disadvantage during free agency as the market already starts to dry up.

I stand corrected on that point. Seems weird that a player would have the "option" for the last year if it's not guaranteed money.

Johnny Manziel has been blacklisted as well. I'm expecting a lawsuit soon.

Any owner that signs him now is completely retarted.

Not only would that team lose half its fans, but there’s no sign that Colin would stop being a SJW if a team were to sign him. I could see him becoming even worse. It would be seen by him as a stamp of approval, or a show of support for his politically-charged antics.

You're correct about the locker room but people are also failing to account for the damage he can do to a brand. Each NFL team has a unique brand which either allows them or hinders them from charging insane amounts of money for seats and merch. Hiring this piece of shit would have a direct negative impact on the team who took him. So are you really going to risk that for a mediocre back up qb? He'll no, it would be financial malpractice.

You are right.
The thing is Kap is like Ray Rice is that aspect. There ability on the field is not enough to outweigh all the bullshit the team will get for signing them.
If Kapernick could play like Tom Brady, the team would but some padding down for him before the National Anthem so it would be easier on his knees when he kneels.

Also everyone seems to forget, the Dolphins were looking at him, before they signed that can Jay Cutler.
Dumbass Kap shows up for his Dolphins interview wearing a Castro T-Shirt. That is how you make an impression in Miami, which has a large Cuban population is wearing a Castro shirt.
Kapernick Screwed Kapernick.
<26>

You seem upset. Your yellow card and the fact that this yet another account from whatever childish, bitter banned poster you are indicates otherwise.

I'm a guy not some gossipy 16 year old girl. I don't really care, notice or need to critique some guys look or hair. Your immediate and reactionary jump to SJW's is just hack and predictable. I love mocking SJW's, white guilt, hypocrites libs and race baiting as much as the next person. I've done it here for years without ever getting an infraction. I'm just able to do it without the petty comments critiquing someone's looks or hair. Maybe you're female, in general that is something they think about and can't resist. But I also mock how petty, unable to control their emotions and superficial females are too, so I'm not going to apologize for that.

Well, excuse me, but I’m very upset with both you and Mark Cutting.

It’s one day after thanksgiving, and instead of being appreciative of all the wealth and good fortune you both have received, what are you guys doing? Tearing each other down online, when in real life, had you met in person, under the right circumstances, you may have become very good friends.

You are right.
The thing is Kap is like Ray Rice is that aspect. There ability on the field is not enough to outweigh all the bullshit the team will get for signing them.
If Kapernick could play like Tom Brady, the team would but some padding down for him before the National Anthem so it would be easier on his knees when he kneels.

Also everyone seems to forget, the Dolphins were looking at him, before they signed that can Jay Cutler.
Dumbass Kap shows up for his Dolphins interview wearing a Castro T-Shirt. That is how you make an impression in Miami, which has a large Cuban population is wearing a Castro shirt.
Kapernick Screwed Kapernick.
<26>

This is all true, but deep down, Colin doesn’t really want to play for the NFL. He loves being a social justice warrior, and having millions of people and celebrities tell him how righteous and noble he is for standing up for what’s right.

I mean, he was referenced in Eminem’s rap AND named citizen of the year by GQ! He’s nearing god-status at this point.

ITT a bunch of white adult men celebrate a person of color losing his job and ability to feed his family for taking a stand against oppression.

Sherdog really is a vile cesspool of hate and bigotry and I don't quite know why I continue to post here.

He's single, not married, no kids. But don't let the facts get in the way of your narrative.

There's nothing to "celebrate" in regards to this entire situation. We are talking about police targeting and murdering unarmed black men. Win or lose, nobody is celebrating anything. This isn't a sport, man.

False narrative not backed up by statistics.

It's a legit question though. The absence of black fathers is a HUGE issue in the black community and is a large reason why too many young black men are making poor decisions that lead to shitty outcomes.

First of all it was a statement not a question a statement based on a stereotype further aggravated by your non add-on that it's a HUGE issue? You have any data to support your huge issue statement or you getting your data from prime TV and HBO programming.

Because you've made an assumption based off what you perceive. He hasn't been put in a lockerroom. You don't know what the reaction would be.

And you know what people do to get over problems?.... score touchdowns. Plus you have a scapegoat if you aren't scoring touchdowns.

This is political only. There are no moral decisions to keep him out. Just political.
I’m guessing you’ve never owned or run a successful business in your life.

Back