Colin Kaeperick Megathread: Receives Ambassador of Conscience Award From Amnesty International

Sending out the troll-signal are ya?
bat_signal2+copy.jpg

Kaep really opened a can of whoop ass. Im pretty sure this has gone on longer and further than he ever anticipated. I bet when he first knelt, it was just a childish joke, or rebellious attention grabber. Celebrities, and Sports Stars have done things in the past to gain notoriety too. He was probably just trying the same stunt.

Kobe Bryant has worn that "I cant breathe" shirt. Jim Brown has been saying stuff for a long time. Dusty Baker make that comment about slaves being brought here to work in the humidity.

But Kaep has become a focal point for the MSM LOLZ. All he did was kneel. Other NFLers have followed suit, but Kaep is now the poster boy. I dont think this is what he wanted at all. But its too late, and he has to play along LOLZ

<36> <36> <Dany07> <Oku02>

we didn't have slaves out in arizona.

no humidity

but this is way more than he could have hoped for so he certainly wants to ride it.

The overreaction to a mediocre QB kneeling during the National Anthem really turned Kaepernick into something much more important than he was ever intended to be.

I'm tired of all these inconsequential stories about Colin being rolled out for political mileage, so in the future, I'll be piling them all here.
Could you pile @El anciano in here as well? It's his favourite topic. This could be his very own little troll kingdom.

Edit : lol. Way too late to that party I see.

Cool, he can polish that award from his couch on Sunday afternoons.

Also, no way he wrote that speech, compare how he speaks about the cause and the articulation with his acceptance is night and day..not that I blame him for getting someone with a better lexicon to write his speech.

Last edited:
Back