Colin Cowherd @ Fox: Conor vs Floyd will be in Vegas on 9/17

Before that the one armed man from the fugitive. Who he waited better part of 10 years to fight and after the guy got knocked out brutally.

You're acting like Floyd injured Pacquiao's shoulder.

Pacquiao lied about his injury and said he was in the best shape of his life. Pacquiao is a big of a fraud, douchebag and cheater as Floyd, yet loved for some reason.

You're acting like Floyd injured Pacquiao's shoulder.

Pacquiao lied about his injury and said he was in the best shape of his life. Pacquiao is a big of a fraud, douchebag and cheater as Floyd, yet loved for some reason.
He had no choice. He couldn't withdraw or he would have never gotten Floyd in the ring. Plus he needed the money.

It shouldn't be, one man is not a professional boxer. In all honesty a fight like this shouldn't even be sanctioned by an Athletic Commission.

Read an article recently breaking this down and an unnamed athletic commision member was commenting on it. They said that the difference in boxing acumen and experience between the 2 was a big enough problem for the licensing end of things. They said that might even end up being the biggest hurdle, and no commission in their right mind would license him against mayweather.

He had no choice. He couldn't withdraw or he would have never gotten Floyd in the ring. Plus he needed the money.

.....so that's Floyd's fault how? Pac injured himself and lied about and got sued over it.

He's always been a sore loser, yet he's a "humble genocidal homophobic Christian".

Read an article recently breaking this down and an unnamed athletic commision member was commenting on it. They said that the difference in boxing acumen and experience between the 2 was a big enough problem for the licensing end of things. They said that might even end up being the biggest hurdle, and no commission in their right mind would license him against mayweather.
Exactly. I know it's unlikely against a pillow puncher like Mayweather, but if Conor were to get injured it would be a fucking disaster for the NSAC. As I n possibly them being called on the carpet by the federal government and possibly them being unable to hold fights in Vegas anymore. People don't think about things like that but it's real. It is a significant hurdle.

.....so that's Floyd's fault how? Pac injured himself and lied about and got sued over it.

He's always been a sore loser. It makes me hate boxing even more.
Where did I say it was his fault? Not one time. All I said was the facts, he beat a Pacman who wasn't close to 100% or in his prime. I didn't blame Floyd you are projecting if you think so.

Backwardsgif.gif

This shit ain't funny anymore.

Where did I say it was his fault? Not one time. All I said was the facts, he beat a Pacman who wasn't close to 100% or in his prime. I didn't blame Floyd you are projecting if you think so.

And that's Pac's fault. If the reverse happened you wouldnt accept that excuse from Floyd (and shouldn't)

Also you expect an old ass Floyd (who's also out of prime) to absolutely fight others at their prime?

This sounds like a Jones hater excuse.

And that's Pac's fault. If the reverse happened you wouldnt accept that excuse from Floyd (and shouldn't)

Also you expect an old ass Floyd (who's also out of prime) to absolutely fight others at their prime?

This sounds like a Jones hater excuse.
Lol give it a rest man it's been a long night I don't have the energy to continue this 2 step

Do you have a link to the article by any chance? I'd like to read and bookmark it, to use against these shertards lol.

You lot are all such killjoys lol. I think this fight would be amazing in terms of promotion and spectacle

I like the fight
Conor doesn't deserve it, but he is as good of choice as any to box Floyd and represent MMA

You lot are all such killjoys lol. I think this fight would be amazing in terms of promotion and spectacle
Spectacle isn't sport. This proposed "fight" is a joke.

Back