Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

Jon+Jones+Takes+Down+Daniel+Cormier+UFC+182.gif

229_Jon_Jones_vs_Daniel_Cormier.0.0.jpg

Screen-Shot-2015-01-04-at-10.39.25-AM-877x445.png

p2buiephrg5ah45eqlg5.gif

If he beats Rumble again, then a case can be made for that argument, especially because Dummy Bones can't even make it to the cage anymore with his endless F-ups.

Jones isn't an eligible fighter in the sport

DC with a win over Rumble is arguably the best fighter in the sport, you could have him as a favorite over almost any HW and most people won't bat an eye

I agree. DC is one of the best fighters, ever.

They dont call him baby Fedor for nothing. He is great no sure about best. Think Jones has his number.

DC's almost in the goat conversation.

Seriously, you are even gonna bring up Juicin' Jones? Man, does this mean anything to you?
<mma1>
Jones is a great martial artist like this guy is a great business man:

BernardMadoff.jpg

DC is nowhere near the best in the sport. The dude isn't even the undisputed champ, his first title defence was a split decision and his next fight was a dull 3 rounder against a past his prime MW.

How the fuck is he in GOAT contention with guys like Aldo, Cruz, Mighty Mouse, and Conor? I like DC, but no...

DC is nowhere near the best in the sport. The dude isn't even the undisputed champ, his first title defence was a split decision and his next fight was a dull 3 rounder against a past his prime MW.

How the fuck is he in GOAT contention with guys like Aldo, Cruz, Mighty Mouse, and Conor? I like DC, but no...
Conor doesn't have a defense. DC isn't a goat, but you still listed two defenses.

Conor's fight after becoming champ was a loss.

Agreed. With the things he's done at HW (!) and LHW, he's in contention for being one of the GOATs.

He has a top resume and is the best fighter right now in mma and also one of the best all time

DC may well be

Let's see Jones without the juice

DC has an argument for it so I see nothing wrong with this statement. Jones is #1 in my opinion though.

He's definitely up there, especially if he beats Rumble again.

He said after leaving the Olympic team, he played 800 games of NBA 2K9 because he needed the competition.

Daaaamn that's a lotta 2K9.

Conor doesn't have a defense. DC isn't a goat, but you still listed two defenses.

Conor's fight after becoming champ was a loss.

DC only has one defence, and you're right about Conor. The difference is, DC has zero wins over his divisions GOAT (Jones). Conor has a win over the FW Goat, Aldo.

His resume is great, but it's not that impressive in hindsight. Barnett was a good win, Frank Mir was a good win, the Gustaffson fight was a split dec, Rumble was a good win, Hendo has been shot for the last 8 years and that win isn't much, Silva came in underweight on what 2 days notice?

DC doesn't have a GOAT resume.

Back