Cold showers? (Cold shower bruhs gtfih)

rearnakedchoke

Suck it!
@Steel
Reaction score
so have been taking cold showers. Read a while ago that there are some benefits. It does have me more alert in the mornings. I no longer rely on coffee. I did this a while ago, but was doing it wrong i think. Was starting with a warm shower than slowly making it colder. Now i just start at the coldest, take a few deep breaths and i am in.

The only concern is the effectiveness of soap. Soap is usually more effective in warm water.

Let me know if anyone else does this.

Once in a while but never start with cold.

sounds terrible. Have you considered just twisting your nipples?

Cold shower, no pillow, no fap crew

My test levels are through the roof

I used to do this when I was working out with weights, afterwards. Hot shower, freezing water, warm water, done.

Fun fact: If you're super tired, don't take a cold shower to wake up. Cold showers use of a lot of your energy as your body works to stabilize temperature.

If I wanna get more alert from taking a shower I just rub one out.

This week it's been hot so I've been getting home and taking a cold one.
It's one of those fantastic contrast-y feelings to cool down in the shower and let my body dry off naturally, but the heat makes the switchover from shower-wet to sweaty too fast

I prefer cold showers at night as opposed to the morning or afternoon before work. I feel like it's much easier to sleep after one.

I live near the beach, I take cold ones all summer bc it feels good on my skin. In the winter, FACK no.

Yeah. I toronto been warm this week. So i dont know how a cold morning shower is going to work in the winter after taking the dog for a morning walk.

There's no real benefits to cold showers, it's just the latest stupid trend people are doing.

But starting with cold separates the men from the cucks.

<{cum@me}>

I wash my hair with water as cold as I can handle depending on temp outside. During humid summers in northeast I only wash cold.

Back