Colby's twitter game is deteriorating. He needs to go back to his old game.

Did he really make that fake email himself? Impressive stuff looks like it took a long time.

lol why am I just seeing this email thing? I think I heard Helwani talk about it but didn't understand the context.

He lost his street cred the moment he got slapped by a boomerang and then hid behind people who were trying to break up the fight he probably instigated.

The RDA e-mail account is great. Even I would like the guy if that was his kind of trolling. He lacks the IQ to do that though. I think his manager is very good at his job.

Like and spread without complaining or he will sue you.

I will enjoy the beating RDA will give him.

I think the way he targets Brazil is cheap and pathetic.

If he attacks possible opponents personally that is one thing and if he does it with some wit and creativity then go for it if you need it.

Attacking cultures and countries is cheap and desperate attentionwhoring.

If he put some humor into it like Chael did it could get interesting. After a while everyone realized that was just an act and he gained a ton of fans during TUF Brazil.
Colby sounds legit hateful. It's sad to see.

I don't even disagree with him about Brazil, the poverty situation there away from the big cities is horrible, but if he continues with this angle, SJWs will try to call him racist and that won't end well in a publicly traded company.

He used to be funny I was alright with how he acted in Brasil after how the Brasil fans treated him. But keeping at it and talking shit at Werdum.

Fuck this guy.

The fake email/ text message thing has been done so many times in sports it can be funny still but it’s played out. I guess f9r ppl that only watch mma it’s new and fresh

If he put some humor into it like Chael did it could get interesting. After a while everyone realized that was just an act and he gained a ton of fans during TUF Brazil.
Colby sounds legit hateful. It's sad to see.
I agree.

Chael made funny jokes (subjective of course) at the cost of others. Colby just straight up insults people.

Considering he literally shit himself when he got boomeranged and gave new meaning to the term pussy

I liked Colby better when he put some efforts into his insults. Like the Dos Anjos email account he made, that was funny as hell.

Go back to this, and people will laugh, not throw boomerangs in your face!

I know what he is trying to do but he is coming across like a moron. Its like trying to insult a fighter from Africa by making fun of starving kids and flies on dying babies.

I know what he is trying to do but he is coming across like a moron. Its like trying to insult a fighter from Africa by making fun of starving kids and flies on dying babies.
I agree! Making fun of other people's misery is not funny.

Yeah and trust me, Ive seen parts of the States that will make you run for the hills..i mean the cities

3038993e8eaea1ebca2b72b5c221da7e--hilarious-pictures-funny-photos.jpg
images
upload_2017-11-18_9-43-15.jpeg upload_2017-11-18_9-44-4.jpeg
images

where some parts of Brazil..

images
images
upload_2017-11-18_9-45-39.jpeg
images
upload_2017-11-18_9-46-18.jpeg
images

Probably still shook. I imagine it's hard to be creative when you've been bullied so badly you have to call the cops.

Back