Colby's personality decoded

Rhood

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
How does a clean cut pretty boy from Cali turn into a trash talking bad arse?

Answer: Affluenza!
http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-affluenza-ethan-couch-released-20180402-story.html

You see here's the deal.......
When people move to Florida they change. They become toxic over time.
The water, the environment, the women, the politics, the religious nutjobs will all toxify you!

Remember Mike Perry? He was killer before wasn't he?
Guess what happened after he moved to FLORIDA?

I'm telling you sherbros, something evil is happening down South.

How does a clean cut pretty boy from Cali turn into a trash talking bad arse?

Answer: Affluenza!
giphy.gif

His personality is that of a thief. He stole uncle Chael's schtick because he wants to get paid. He's just a troll collecting tolls, and it worked.

The guy is getting an interim title shot when the champ hasn't been out long, and will be back soon. He followed the playbook and executed flawlessly. I couldn't find him more boring personally, and I wouldn't know anything about him if not for sherdog.

he is a self loathing virgin.

This thread is almost as cringy as the cringe master himself.

He wants money and a higher rank. He dont have the fighting style that most people tune in to watch. So he uses the only other alternative..

RDA going to smash him and his cornball schitck

His fans must be a bunch of drama queens.

His personality is that of a thief. He stole uncle Chael's schtick because he wants to get paid. He's just a troll collecting tolls, and it worked.

The guy is getting an interim title shot when the champ hasn't been out long, and will be back soon. He followed the playbook and executed flawlessly. I couldn't find him more boring personally, and I wouldn't know anything about him if not for sherdog.

Can confirm. A good friend of mine met and spoke with him at a wrestling event recently and said he's chill as hell. The whole dickhead persona is nothing but a facade. It's working, so I can't blame the guy. Either way, I hope RDA smashes him.

This guy is playing a character. I mean why not if it gets somebody that otherwise is disinterested to be interested? Might as well work the entertainment side as well if you want to open a few doors that otherwise wouldn’t have opened for you.

More like we watched a bunch of Chael and Conor’s trash talk videos on YouTube and decided to rip them off.

He's a boring fighter who desperately tries to be as much of a real life villain as possible so people will talk him into the upper card spots, simple as that. He's not a "trash talking bad arse", he's a cheap, insecure dude trying to make a living off of his mouth rather than his skill.

Back