Colby will beat woodley

I’m calling it. Tyron is a hesitant fighter looking for a one punch ko. Couldn’t even ko Maia. Colby by split decision.

And yet you will only bet somewhere between zero dollars and $15 despite your supposed total confidence in your pick, I wonder why.

And yet you will only bet somewhere between zero dollars and $15 despite your supposed total confidence in your pick, I wonder why.
I don’t need to make a bet to pick a winner. Tyron fanboy?

fucking nerds

#greatamericanwinningmachine

Dong kinda finished himself, didn't he?

That was K1 Dong. Throwing caution to the wind, swinging for the fences, and donging fools. It was working for him, but he tried that shit with Woodley who was ready and made him pay.

That was K1 Dong. Throwing caution to the wind, swinging for the fences, and donging fools. It was working for him, but he tried that shit with Woodley who was ready and made him pay.

And then he turned into grapplefuck Dong, and he was pretty much donging fools. Until he got grapplefucked himself.

B9yg3cA.gif
<Rodgers1>{<jordan}<{MingNope}>

I’m calling it. Tyron is a hesitant fighter looking for a one punch ko. Couldn’t even ko Maia. Colby by split decision.

Split decisions in championship fights don't go in favor of the contender.

A new unreleased Yoel Emoji. Maybe they will add it, maybe they won't.

B8BsTva.gif

<TrumpWrong1>

It was a request remake of this shoop. Remember when Tyron said he would beat up Trump? This shoop was a request too.

4b8Pw7w.gif

Timestamped at 23 seconds

Well Nate had a taste, so it's a fair question.

Fantasize on.

You see what Woodley did to Lawler?? Dude can capitalize on an opening in a split second.

Tyron is surgical with that right hand when the opportunity presents itself

Well Nate had a taste, so it's a fair question.

Fantasize on.

It's just a shoop. I could give a heck less if someone requests Woodley beating up Colbey.

Woodley was hesitant because he respected Maia’ ground game and rightfully so.

He doesn’t have a whole lot to fear from colby, he isn’t out wrestling Woodley imo and I think Woodley will likely ko him

I really feel like Colby doesn't have the skill to stay in the elite top of WW. Sure he did beat RDA, but it felt like he was off his game due to all the lead up hype. I mean predictable takedowns over and over combined with not so great striking isn't going to hold the interm belt long. But we will have the answers once The champ and Interm champ fight it out.

Um, there is a reason that people don't press the action with Woodley. He will flatline you. Colby is dead man walking.

It will be sweet! I like Colby as a fighter, but watching Tyron knock him out will be poetic justice considering Colby's questionable comments concerning race in past.

Back