Colby vs Tyron Woodley : Who are you supporting

Be a man take a stand

• Total voters
GSP has 9 title defenses and won the title twice, not including an interim title he won, yet Woodley is the GOAT with 3 title defenses and 1 draw?

Am I in bizarro land?
His resume has no chance to reach GSP just because of age. I think when most people bring up GOAT between Woodley and GSP, they are talking about which fighter is actually better prime for prime. Woodley has no argument as far as legacy goes, but you could absolutely make an argument that prime for prime Woodley would present problems GSP has never faced. All Woodley has to do is continue to put on great performances, which has been kinda tough for him lately. If he can fight like he did against Till, it's another masterful performance in the books which you can compare against GSP's best a decade from now. The crazy thing about Woodley is that he didn't even have a head coach for a large part of his career, Duke Roufus has been huge for him.

Woodley will make it look easy.
HAHA

He's not even close to what GSP accomplished even if he KO's Colby in 5 seconds.
Woodley has GSP ducking harder than a Chinese joint with a duck only menu.

So by inference that's a win over GSP, since GSP only takes fights he'll win.

Berry interesting

Ehh, even if that poster believes it you should check his other post on Tyron if you want to see how there's no substance to his take on things.

Didn't read past the 1st page and even then didn't read all the posts because life. Sorry if you already knew that about him.

Woodley will make it look easy.

Woodley has GSP ducking harder than a Chinese joint with a duck only menu.

So by inference that's a win over GSP, since GSP only takes fights he'll win.

GSP fought every top contender during his run.

Defended his belt 9 times, avenged both of his loses in dominating fashion.

Woodley's not even close yet.

And I like Woodley, but to say he's overtaken GSP as the WW GOAT is insane.

Woodley got better wrestling IMO and more power. I got Woodley by KO

GSP fought every top contender during his run.

Defended his belt 9 times, avenged both of his loses in dominating fashion.

Woodley's not even close yet.

And I like Woodley, but to say he's overtaken GSP as the WW GOAT is insane.
If only there was a way to decide who the better fighter is.

Lol, GSP is ducking Tyron harder than anybody has ever ducked anybody in MMA. You can't duck and hide behind a record, nobody with a brain buys that. GSP is scared, so points for Woodley.

If only there was a way to decide who the better fighter is.

Lol, GSP is ducking Tyron harder than anybody has ever ducked anybody in MMA. You can't duck and hide behind a record, nobody with a brain buys that. GSP is scared, so points for Woodley.
Wow , for your join date....that is one of the dumber statements I've ever read.

If Whitaker fought Anderson right now, Whitaker would demolish him.

Does that make Whitaker the MW Goat?

Wow , for your join date....that is one of the dumber statements I've ever read.

If Whitaker fought Anderson right now, Whitaker would demolish him.

Does that make Whitaker the MW Goat?
Terrible post.

GSP and Woodley are the same age (Tyron is actually older by a hair) and the window for a fight has been open year after year after year. Woodley has tried to make it happen and GSP has run and is still running.

Terrible post.

GSP and Woodley are the same age (Tyron is actually older by a hair) and the window for a fight has been open year after year after year.

Equally terrible.

In MMA, fight mileage is a more accurate indicator than actual age.

How do you not know this?

Equally terrible.

In MMA, fight mileage is a more accurate indicator than actual age.

How do you not know this?
5dQU1Hy.gif

I really don't care for either guy but I think Colby has the pressure to beat Woodley. I'm really just watching to see if that happens and not really rooting for either guy because both are so unlikable.

LOL that's your response? Weak at best.

Different fighters reach their primes at different times.

Woodley is a late bloomer, GSP reached his prime much earlier.

What GSP did accomplish in his prime, Woodley has not even come close to reaching.

It's strange that this needs to be explained to you. I assumed by your join date, you've been following the sport closely all these years. I guess i assumed wrong.

This is clearly the next match up

Two polarizing figures in the sport

Who are you rooting for?

King Colby? Or Lord Tyron

I'm putting your "Like" on hold for this poll what's this sh!t about you "Rooting" for Colby :) But your "Pulling" for poor Tyron :( What up with that...?

Last edited:
LOL that's your response? Weak at best.

Different fighters reach their primes at different times.

Woodley is a late bloomer, GSP reached his prime much earlier.

What GSP did accomplish in his prime, Woodley has not even come close to reaching.

It's strange that this needs to be explained to you. I assumed by your join date, you've been following the sport closely all these years. I guess i assumed wrong.
I assumed you would use these minutes to actually compare their age and fight records and recent recovery time. Then you'd conclude you were hilariously wrong and immediately retract the bad excuse for GSP's relentless ducking.

I assumed wrong.

Tough one. Colby just because I dislike Woodley even more. Although I don't think Woodley has any trouble with him.

Back