@plutonium
Reaction score
This is clearly the next match up

Two polarizing figures in the sport

Who are you rooting for?

King Colby? Or Lord Tyron

I think Woodley, as I believe he will solidify himself as the WW GOAT

Both.

Just want to see this fight take place. The build up will be amazing.

Rooting for Colby and I also think he's the better fighter and wins this more often than not

Woodley 100%. Colby is a goof and the cringe level is unbearable. He's not believable.

When Conor came back with his trash talk leading up to the Khabib fight, it made me appreciate what legit trash talk sounds like.

Colby beats him and sherdog will be salty as fuck

Lord Tyrion gonna make quick work out of Colby.

Woodley 100%. Colby is a goof and the cringe level is unbearable. He's not believable.

When Conor came back with his trash talk leading up to the Khabib fight, it made me appreciate what legit trash talk sounds like.
As cringey as Colby can be sometimes, the deal with him is that everyone knows it's a gimmick

I'm sure Tyron is actually as unlikeable in real life as he is on television and in interviews. He's actually TRYING to be liked, which makes it even funnier

We ridin’ with MC ‘Ron

You think Colby is a better fighter than Woodley?

Defend your position
Better wrestler, 100X better cardio, so far at least as good of a chin if not better, mentally tougher. Far better on the ground, especially in his scrambling ability from bottom

Also has more room to improve (his striking especially), whereas we've already seen the best version of Woodley

As cringey as Colby can be sometimes, the deal with him is that everyone knows it's a gimmick

I'm sure Tyron is actually as unlikeable in real life as he is on television and in interviews. He's actually TRYING to be liked, which makes it even funnier
Colby is a habitual line stepper. He crosses the line too much. He'll get checked though.

And I laughed when you said that Colby is the better fighter. That's some funny stuff.

Better wrestler, 100X better cardio, so far at least as good of a chin if not better, mentally tougher. Far better on the ground, especially in his scrambling ability from bottom

Also has more room to improve (his striking especially), whereas we've already seen the best version of Woodley
Berry interesting

Not a fan of Woodley in the slightest but PLEEEEASE shut Colby the fuck up.

Colby is going to get run over.

This is clearly the next match up

Two polarizing figures in the sport

Who are you rooting for?

King Colby? Or Lord Tyron
Tyron is a much more exciting fighter and more well rounded. Dude might not be the most polarizing figure but if you watch his Champ Camp etc you see the work he puts in

Back