Colby vs Conor

The Domin8or

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How do you think this matchup goes ? I think colby takes it by melting conor with his relentless pace and top-notch wrestling , i dont think conor can survive more than 2 rounds with the King of Chaos

are you bored? ithis is your second pointless thread in 5 minutes go outside and breath some fresh air

No idea who of the two i hate more... tough one.

I guess i would root for Conor... which means i REALLY dislike Colby.

Would watch though.
<Fedor23><Goldie11>

Colby makes Conor quit inside two rounds.

Conor only has a punchers chance inside 30 seconds than once Colby gets a hold of him it’s pressure melting time.

I'm already bored imagining at all the exaggerated fake trash talk....

Colby walks into a straight left in his first attempt to apply pressure

Not a Conor fan, but he'd knock Colby out

Conor wouldn't last 2 rounds..
1380_3.jpg

Colby is like Nate Diaz and Khabib rolled into one. Pressure fighter, with a great chin, great cardio and top tier wrestling.

Colby's possibly the worst match-up for Conor

Colby makes Conor quit inside two rounds.

Conor only has a punchers chance inside 30 seconds than once Colby gets a hold of him it’s pressure melting time.

Pressure fighters get KO'd. He was gettung tagged by Maia...

Maia.

Conor's a far better wrestler than people give him credit for. EASILY shucked Eddie off and got up from under Mendes. It's a false narrative that Mendes foolishly dove on a guillotine; Conor was getting up anyway.

Conor KO 1.

Conor wouldn't even be a top ten at welterweight. Please stop this nonsense.

are you bored? ithis is your second pointless thread in 5 minutes go outside and breath some fresh air
Lol, you made your account to do the same thing he does. Why should he take your advice?

A fight I'd like to see is Gunnar vs Colby. People keep on forgetting the Young Gun because he has had some rough outings, or been the unfortunate recipient of an unprecedented number of eye pokes. Gunnar has the savage ground game to sub anyone and the stand up to strike with the best. He is a young guy too and when he shows up in peak shape, he is a force.

Back