Colby vs Conor...

Discussion in 'The Wasteland' started by 7.62x39, Jun 12, 2018.

1. 7.62x39

7.62x39 Blue Belt

Watching the way Colby fight, I think a motivated conor will end the fight quickly. I can picture Conor countering Colby flush. Colby throws his punches so sloppy and without intention behind them.

What do you think? Before you bash me, I'm not a conor nut hugger. I just like the way Conor counters his opponents.

2. Spacetrucker

Spacetrucker Orange Belt

Colby does come off as somewhat undisciplined in his striking so I could see it happening; however I believe he has that Wand-level berserker thing that could save him...

3. torturescorcher

torturescorcher Blue Belt

Don't be stooooooppppiiiiiiddd!!!! I don't like either of their antics especially Covington being an imitator of McGregor, however Covington is too big for McGregor.

Tze likes this.
  4. Tze

Tze wrrroooooom!

' Colby and Conor. Please, ticket out. Not a part of the sport, but maybe Dana White's 'ideal sport' where he brings in the domestic abusers, wife beaters and WWF 'stars', kicks out prospects (Yair) or legends (Mousasi, Red King), then reneges the decisions (Yair) based on scathing and threatening articles written on Sherdog where the writer shows he is jeopardizing the whole existence of the monopoly and unbearable dictatorship (Lawsuits pending). Dana White is a dictator and a racist pig! Feckoff already! Independent contractors/employees, UNIONIZE!!! Only way to show the PIG how piggish UFC now really is! '
    - Tze

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
    Nightwish likes this.
  5. Nightwish

Nightwish Yellow Card Yellow Card

Quoted from the red book of MMA.

Tze likes this.
  6. sabretitan

sabretitan Black Belt

Ts go to WWE forums bud

Tze likes this.