Colby speaks on Werdum’s drug test failure

No you wouldn't. Stop trying to project online.
He's a normal sized adult male, there's nothing scary about that man. Look at his timid expression when Werdum throws the boomerang at him. He literally fled that altercation and called the police. This isn't Jon Jones or some other nutbar that would assault you for calling them a rat. Ironically the same people that would attack aren't the type of individuals to rat in the first place.

Go call the cops again you crybaby. #CrybabyColby

Colby looking for a victory anywhere he can get it, with regards to Werdum. Wildly pathetic, but not unexpected at all.

No doubt it eats him up inside how much of a coward he was when Werdum stepped to him.

Bully got what he deserved
Picking a fight with smaller guys like Edmond,Tony and Colby
Then Volkov KTFO's him and now USADA
A happy day

View attachment 383797View attachment 383805

Rocky is a fraud. He only bashes steroids users when it’s convienent to defend his fallen heroes. Like shogun getting battered by Jones. @RawkyMarciano
Nope. I have also screen shotted and am screen shotting this. That I was unaware of Ortega being a PED using cheat. Jon Jones and Werdumluck are both cowards who resorted to PEDs because they knew they wouldn't win anything without them.

Cheaters never prosper.

Keep looking up to PED cheats like Jon Jones. Son.

#USADA Bless.

@Kekonaut @AimedWithV

werdum-covington-boomerang.jpg
tenor.gif

Anyone who calls the cops shouldn't even be allowed on social media ever again

Clearly you and anyone else who has liked or agreed with your post needs a reality check, and part of the reason society needs a police force is to regulate the actions of those who think that they are allowed to dictate their own rules for the world. Laws are in place for a reason. Living with the mentality that people can take care of things by themselves is a mentality that needs adjusted.

I apologize if you take offense to this post, but people like you really ought to grow up and understand how life works.

lmao

am just seeing this Werdum news for the first time now

The-Catechism-Cataclysm-Steve-Little-1.jpg

Anyone who calls the cops shouldn't even be allowed on social media ever again

So if you call the cops while you are being home invaded by MS13, you should never be allowed on Sherdog again?

Social media warrior..
I sincerely hope RDA hands this dude his ass, and then in the post fight interview says something to the effect of "that's how filthy fuckin' animals throw down in the cage". Colby deserves his comeuppance for shoving his ridiculous persona down our throats constantly for the past 6 months.

I almost forgot how snowflake werdum got his feelings hurt and lashed out like a petulant child.

If he wasn’t a roid user, I wonder if he could have thrown the bag far enough to actually hit Colby.

It’s just ridiculous that Werdum’s reaction to the filthy animal interview is assault on a co worker and juicing, he’s only proving Colby right.

Back