Colby is gonna melt tyquill

is that colby shows mercy to tyquill and KOs him within the first round ,
{<jordan}

Colby's girly ass punches aren't KO'ing anyone, even you retarded fanbois know that.

Colby will be lucky to survive to hear the final bell. Woodley is going to son him with ease.

Isn't Tyquil a lame portmanteau of of Tyron and Nightquil?
so like
nightquil is already liquid
how does one melt liquid

He's tyquil because his fights are boring. Not because he's liquid.

Although, the human body is made up of 90% water

giphy.gif

I would pick Woodly by KO or dec over Colby by dec.

Woodley can easily win 3 rounds before gassing and going into survival mode.

No. Definitely not. Honestly if that happens feel free to flame me endlessly, but I completely disagree about Woodley winning 3 rounds. Unless Woodley manages to land big knockdowns in 3 separate rounds, that's not going to happen.

Colby will pressure Woodley, and Woodley will either 1) explode for a big right hand or 2) back against the cage. That will rinse & repeat until either Colby wins the round or Tyron lands a big knockdown.

Easy money 4Tyron if Colby's only plan of winning is to tucker Tyron out Colby ain't even half the aggressive wrestler as Josh Koscheck was and Josh could punch & wrestle. Colby just wrestles not get punched.

Woodley-KO-big.gif
Colby gets cut down cold by a motivated Tyron

Anyone who uses the term "melt" like that should catch a ban.

Colby, melts, and tyquil all sound very boring to me. Like if I... need some... sleep... Zzzzzzz

1) Reported for fighter bashing. EPO enhanced? Do you have any evidence of that? I can't wait for the day when people like you posting 100% bullshit on internet forums will get sued for your slanderous comments under libel laws.

2) "Melting" someone implies that you will break their will. It's a metaphor, but you're too unintelligent and uneducated to understand that.

3) Colby did a little more than just GnP / wall'n'stall / lay and pray against RDA. Even Dana White admitted he was surprised and impressed by Colby's evolution as a fighter.

Just get out of here troll. One day the mods will do their jobs and ban garbage like you.
I never bashed a fighter, I bashed Colby who has yet to ever fight anyone.

Easy money 4Tyron if Colby's only plan of winning is to tucker Tyron out Colby ain't even half the aggressive wrestler as Josh Koscheck was and Josh could punch & wrestle. Colby just wrestles not get punched.

Woodley-KO-big.gif
Colby gets cut down cold by a motivated Tyron
Lmao at comparing washed up Koscheck to prime Colby. That fight was in the middle of his 6 fight losing streak

So impressive
<{clintugh}>

I like Colby for having the balls to stand up to the shitty Brazillian crowd. But Location Kosova , Albania that just seems too far fetched to be a Trump supporter like Colby. I am calling #1 bullshit. Do better Colby.

Oh man, you used "Tyquil" and "melt" in the same thread title!

Lemming.

I don't think Colby is a better wrestler. I just think the wrestling will cancel out in this fight, and the fight will be decided on the feet, similar to Edgar-Maynard 2 & 3.

And Woodley is the stronger guy with more power (like Maynard) -- and he's probably not going to win a decision. But he's got a very good chance at winning the fight by devastating KO/TKO.

If it will be decided on the feet Woodley winz, Woodley's wrestling cancels Colby's Wrestling Woodley winz.
Woodley & Maynard have not one thing in common as fighters accept they fight, so why the reference..?

Anyone who uses the term "melt" like that should catch a ban.

Quick!

Last edited:
The best scenario for tyquill fans(if he have any) & colby virgin haters is that colby shows mercy to tyquill and KOs him within the first round , Colby is going to pressure him and make tyquill wish that he had stayed in tmz talking about kardashians , king colby is gonna melt tyquill and chaos era will begin mark my words
#NerdBash2018
Here we go boys and girl the 2018 weirdo/casual/alternate account bandwagon flavor of the month.

Lmao at comparing washed up Koscheck to prime Colby. That fight was in the middle of his 6 fight losing streak

So impressive
<{clintugh}>

We talking then not now, much like Colby is the hot WW now, just like Josh was then until he got put back quick by WHO..?

You better call Tyron...

Last edited:
Is this dumbass TS @Njmma209 5th account?
Only Colby's virgin fans use "melt".

He lost me when he stated 'Woodley doesn't have good cardio".

The hate for Woodley really clouds people's judgement of his skills or who he's beaten.
Its amazing how he keep swapping accounts to simulate a real conversation.
You got to give him something for the effort.

Tyquil Whineley will be merked inside of the 2nd round by systemic racism. #NerdBash2018

He's named after a block of cheese but likes to say he'll melt people.

Back