Colby is gonna melt tyquill

The Domin8or

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The best scenario for tyquill fans(if he have any) & colby virgin haters is that colby shows mercy to tyquill and KOs him within the first round , Colby is going to pressure him and make tyquill wish that he had stayed in tmz talking about kardashians , king colby is gonna melt tyquill and chaos era will begin mark my words
#NerdBash2018

giphy.gif

and their main event will sell 100 PPV... there is no "k" after 100 on purpose.

The best scenario for tyquill fans(if he have any) & colby virgin haters is that colby shows mercy to tyquill and KOs him within the first round , Colby is going to pressure him and make tyquill wish that he had stayed in tmz talking about kardashians , king colby is gonna melt tyquill and chaos era will begin mark my words
#NerdBash2018
Colby can't melt butter on a stove. He dry humps you against the fence until you get uncomfortable

tenor.gif

Pls no more low effort shit posting.

#NerdBash2018
I‘m the leader of Colby Nation. And you are out. Now go get banned.

People have this fight backwards for sure. Most forum posters keep asking "how does Colby beat Tyron?" But that's not the right question. Colby will push the pace and likely won't get taken down. And Woodley doesn't have the greatest cardio -- I doubt he can win a 5-round "workman-like" decision against Colby. So that begs the question: How does Tyron actually win this fight?

In my opinion, Tyron's only chance is to land a big right hand, and score a KO/TKO win. Even if he rocks Colby early and doesn't finish the fight, he's not winning a 5-round decision similar to Edgar-Maynard 2/3. At best Tyron could get another scummy draw if he scores a big knockdown and gets some favorable judging.

So 100% Colby will melt Tyron Woodley, if Tyron isn't able to come up with a haymaker right hand KO/TKO.

Colby can't melt butter on a stove. He dry humps you against the fence until you get uncomfortable

Colby is such a goofball can't wait til Woodley owns this nobody.

#NerdBash2018

The number of nerd virgins is alarming.

People have this fight backwards for sure. Most forum posters keep asking "how does Colby beat Tyron?" But that's not the right question. Colby will push the pace and likely won't get taken down. And Woodley doesn't have the greatest cardio -- I doubt he can win a 5-round "workman-like" decision against Colby. So that begs the question: How does Tyron actually win this fight?

In my opinion, Tyron's only chance is to land a big right hand, and score a KO/TKO win. Even if he rocks Colby early and doesn't finish the fight, he's not winning a 5-round decision similar to Edgar-Maynard 2/3. At best Tyron could get another scummy draw if he scores a big knockdown and gets some favorable judging.

So 100% Colby will melt Tyron Woodley, if Tyron isn't able to come up with a haymaker right hand KO/TKO.
When did we start to define melt as wall and stall or lay and pray? Melt implies you are forcing a uncomfortable change by applying excessive heat. Colby has no power, no subs he literally has nothing other than pace and wrestling. Its not exciting like Khabib or someone who uses GnP Colby is content to do nothing but hold you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Felt like my IQ just dropped

I don't see Colby's chin holding up for five rounds.

Nobody besides sherdoggers will even understand the TyQuil joke, I imagine all casuals that see his interviews are massively confuses by the jumbled nonsense that comes out of his mouth. That being said the incoming beatdown should be satisfying.

Like Cuddle Me Colby can melt anything his corner better get their towel throwing skillz in check, Colby is in for some serious punishment...

Back