Colby: "I'm doing it to get Heat"

This cornball doesn’t have the strong personality needed to go full heel. Part of him still wants so desperately to be liked.

That’s the issue. It’s very transparent that it’s an act.

Colby Covington’s act reminds me of how I feel when I laugh really hard at a corny joke.

You know it’s so bad but it’s hilarious in some twisted way.

It’s as if he’s doing a purposely bad caricature of Conor McGregor for shits and giggles and personally I think it’s pretty funny lol.

It’s pretty ballsy to make the decision to turn heel and stick with it. This sport needs personality whether it’s good or bad. I’ll take it.

Am I the only one who bumped that entire Joey Diaz remix?

His attempts at getting heat are lacking at best and seem poorly rehearsed. When someone comes face to face with him he has nothing to say. He could've at least looked up some good comebacks while he was staring at his phone hoping Usman would just disappear.

McGregor is popular because he has support of an entire nation and he has proven himself to be elite. Simply being an asshole is not impressive.

Motherfucker is exposing the business. Ride or die, kayfabe forever.

<3>

If you go heel you do it 100% but you absolutely cannot ever admit its a gimmick, he should know this.

Fighters want to have a charismatic personality for more fans and PPV buys. Problem is....thats just something your born with. Also, it's easy as fuck to spot someone trying to do it.

Just anser questions and fight. Your not that dude

If you go heel you do it 100% but you absolutely cannot ever admit its a gimmick, he should know this.

Correct. Chael Sonnen would not make this mistake. It's funny that he claims that other people don't understand the business when his understanding is so shallow. He's a chickenshit heel with amateur mic work, and now he's openly saying he just trying to get heat. The most compelling part of his act was pressing charges against Werdum in Australia.

<JerryWWF>

Is he wearing eyeliner and waxing his eye brows? This guy is queer as a 3 dollar bill. That should get him plenty of fans if he capitlizes on it. He could do the whole i'm being brave

Sounds like the real Colby

Back