Colby: "I will have armed security guards with me" at all UFC events

Usman got Colby more shook than a bitch in front of her pimp

20 miles really ain't that far

ew, fuck you for making me learn a wwe term
No, fuck you for not understanding that zuffa was built on the wwe model. Kayfabe is a big part of selling fighters and fights. The biggest, successful pro wrestling organization currently is the UFC - Jim Cornette

No, fuck you for not understanding that zuffa was built on the wwe model. Kayfabe is a big part of selling fighters and fights. The biggest, successful pro wrestling organization currently is the UFC - Jim Cornette

I don't know who jim cornette is or why I should give a fuck what he thinks...When has the ufc done little things that were staged but represented as real? The only one I can think of would be maaaaaybe chael and wanderleis scuffle.

Heaven forbid he doesn't want scumbag pussies in the crowd assaulting him while he walks to the cage.

I love all these pretenders on sherdog, acting like you guys are so tough. You're not, I promise you.
But you sound like you are acting tough? You are on Sherdog and perhaps a pretender? Isn't this a little hypocritical of you? Further evidence of you acting tough is taking the side of a douche bag like Colby who talked his way into a title fight

Colby likes his guns like he likes his women... only able to take 5.56mm, 15-20 times at most.

lol @ "My agent has all the money in the world" he didn't get that money by spending his money unnecessarily. Colby will find out when that money to pay for armed security is coming out of his bank account.

I can only assume he's shitless scared of the mayhem he created himself.

Self promoting can be a bitch, eh ?

I predict Suicide Watch in your near future.
You actually think I personally care if Colby loses? Lol

I mean I’m gonna get roasted bad on here but I’d still find a way to get a laugh out of it

You actually think I personally care if Colby loses? Lol

I mean I’m gonna get roasted bad on here but I’d still find a way to get a laugh out of it

Actually, I really dont give a shit what you do or do not think. It was a joke. I dont know you personally. That was just some pre-roasting, to warm you up.

Actually, I really dont give a shit what you do or do not think. It was a joke. I dont know you personally. That was just some pre-roasting, to warm you up.
Touché.

Come June 10th I’ll be doing the roasting though...

But you sound like you are acting tough? You are on Sherdog and perhaps a pretender? Isn't this a little hypocritical of you? Further evidence of you acting tough is taking the side of a douche bag like Colby who talked his way into a title fight
You're not as tough as you think you are. Your e-toughness does not impress me.

I am looking forward to RDA mauling him.

It will be a nice day.

If Colby was a real sherdogger he would be his own bodyguard

Wrong. Stick with pro wrestling

Back