Colby "Hover Hands" Covington

I don't hate anybody, especially not on a karate forum. I'm here for the lulz and pictures of trannies. I don't have time for hate anymore so I just bust balls for shits and giggles.
Never hear of JayJayFrench anyways. He a fighter?
View attachment 374121
JayJay was a man amongst boys. He was a legend amongst mediocrities. A hero amongst cowards. He was the GOATest of posters in Sher History, even made KONE (rip) look like a white belt.

Man I really hope he beats RDA so we can see the epic meltdown of sherdoggers. All of which are 6'2" 225 lb badasses that date dime-pieces only

I like how shertards get super triggerooskied over Colby

Park the ol' beef bus in tuna town....

Haven't heard that one in a good long while.

Breh, r u seriously kidding? Are you 18? It sounds like it. Sage would literally get butt raped and made a wife if Colby so wished it. That horse face would not even cut it in Colby's harem.
Whoa, I've just experienced what all those irrational Conor haters go through on a daily basis.

I legitimately almost typed that I think Sage would KO Colby, that's how much this Colby Cuntington is rustling me..... Shit, now i'm doing that thing they do with Conor's name, this hater vibe is intoxicating....

tenor.gif

Back