Colby "Hover Hands" Covington

Lol at you guys judging him for this one pic.
Let's not jump the gun, here. We haven't seen him pose with his paid security guys yet. Maybe he won't hover hand them.

Lol at you guys judging him for this one pic.
Let's not jump the gun, here. We haven't seen him pose with his paid security guys yet. Maybe he won't hover hand them.

He posts a pic with paid girls that he's not actually touching, and you say this.

<[analyzed}>

I think Colby is scared that the girl on the right's anus will swallow his hand like it did her swimsuit.

Glad you guys turn em down so quick. Would both and so far seems like not much competition.

For research purposes, anyone know their names?

He looks so awkward with those actors.

Dar__tkXUAAE0Sv.jpg:large

OoOoo.gif

Glad you guys turn em down so quick. Would both and so far seems like not much competition.

Agree 100% a lot of homos or haters in this thread for sure. Both of those chicks are WAY above average in the USA.

He looks so uncomfortable in all these pictures. You can tell he's completely new to being around hot chicks. <Lmaoo>
Can you provide a pic of a man that feels 'comfortable' around hot chicks? <Lmaoo>

TBH, and I mean no offense by this (as I love all my Sherbrudders), but, it sounds like you are a nerdy virgin that gets wet in the shorts when you talk to a second cousin. Colby is a straight alpha male stud, and it is understandable that he rustles the jimmies of young boys that have yet to park the beef bus in tuna town......still, don't hate the player, hate the game.

Dar__tkXUAAE0Sv.jpg:large

Chick on the left (Kelsi) is actually quite talented.

aOuY7fK.gif
25e45dea41f12a336334e258ab7cf97b.gif

tumblr_nzoxzxz1IY1s5zf6fo3_500.gif

Cannot post anything else due to Forum restrictions.

Last edited:
Agree 100% a lot of homos or haters in this thread for sure. Both of those chicks are WAY above average in the USA.
Definitely. I wouldn't kick either out of bed.
Good for him, hopefully he actually gets to hit it

Can you provide a pic of a man that feels 'comfortable' around hot chicks? <Lmaoo>

Not a safe-for-work one :cool:

TBH, and I mean no offense by this (as I love all my Sherbrudders), but, it sounds like you are a nerdy virgin that gets wet in the shorts when you talk to a second cousin.

That's my son, and I blame his mother (ex-wife #1) for that one.
<Moves>

Definitely. I wouldn't kick either out of bed.
Good for him, hopefully he actually gets to hit it
Exactly, mon frere. When you consider that there are roughly 8 billion people in the world and half are women, then both these broads are 9.99's on their worst day. We all know what the average Sherbro's loooks like (am I right, @wilKO ?). Never hate the player, but hate and loathe the game).

TBH, and I mean no offense by this (as I love all my Sherbrudders), but, it sounds like you are a nerdy virgin that gets wet in the shorts when you talk to a second cousin.

I , for one , love Only Here For Attachments second cousin btw.

He makes me all jittery and wet in my shorts when i talk to him.

Quite enjoy his company, playing with our toes n shit.

Last edited:
Back