Colby Covington's Tweet to Mike Perry...

Ironical since the only guy who talks and behaves like an inbred is Colby.

Colby when he meets Perry in public

DW2R5oZW0AAHJRQ.jpg

There are times when I love Sherdog - this is one of them. Thanks TS for the opportunity to see that text.

Brutal, but damn, I'm sorry, that absolutely was funny. I guess it's a drag for Perry because you have a legit top 10 fighter in Covington and at present, Perry is mid level at best.

I thought the UFC was picking easier fights for the boy - gotta feed the man less talented fighters. I'd say Perry should go to his corner for some solid advice but what the hell's his tennis player girlfriend got to offer anyway?? - seriously!!

thing is, i enjoy hearing shittalk like this on sherdog. but when i see fighters do it, i dunno, kinda feels staged.

Colbys a chode, but that was better than anything conor ever said and everyone blew him.

People saying Perry is going to fuck him up on the streets. STFU you ignorant children. He does fucking nothing you will see.

Well, Perry isn't from Florida dip shit, his cousins fucked in Michigan.

Up and comers? How bout elite veterans, elite prospects, long time top ten fighters, etc, etc. Maias last 5 wins Masvidal, Condit, Brown, Nelson, and Magny. Plus career wins over Fitch, Story, Dhk, Sonnen and on and Maias a fucking legend.

That’s what I mean though lol
Most guys maias age are past their prime and getting eaten alive by the up coming guys but everyone’s struggled against maia except Colby managed to beat him

perry tried pulling down his opponents pants at a weigh in... something tells me girlfriend and incest jokes arent beyond him.

Colby not only has left Perry in tears from one tweet but his fanboys as well. Amazing.

Has colby got a fight booked or anything, as all he has done recently is call out names and call the police. It's been a boring act for a while

Back