Colby Covington

Embarrassment tour is right..... every time he opens his mouth lol

Yea, what i care about as a fan of the sport is who is the best at winning and he does an outstanding job at grappling which is part of the sport. If I took your POV of demanding to be pleased by excitement every time i'd be disappointed too much.

I prefer to just appreciate all types of legal strategy and it becomes a wonderful experience each time.

But i do agree that the persona he is trying to force doesn't work.

It's not my point of view. Just a point of view in general that I've noticed.

Although I don't enjoy Colby's style,I'm fine with it because it works, but I'm not convinced he's top ten level yet. DHK is a nice win, but it didn't sell me.

I want to see him against Gunnar Nelson next in case he defeats Ponzinibbio. We'll see how Colby fares against Gunni..the man of many talents on the ground and standing as well.

Anyone complaining about DHK being grappled to death must be drowning in irony. The Dong literally made his career sitting on top of guys. For his part, Colby wrecked Dong in the striking exchanges, the two times they were in open water DHK got hurt badly.

Colby has 4 stoppages and 3 decisions in the UFC. Lets not all lose our minds just yet.

I loved at the end when DHK was looking around and acting like it wasn't his fault the fight was boring, when you know full well that was his entire game plan

It's not my point of view. Just a point of view in general that I've noticed.

Although I don't enjoy Colby's style,I'm fine with it because it works, but I'm not convinced he's top ten level yet. DHK is a nice win, but it didn't sell me.

I'm with you for sure on that.

Although tbf beating Kim at his own game counts for something but in end there are a lot of talented fighters in that division.

will be a champion one day

Back