Colby Covington

I actually like Colby, but yeah, last nights wall n stall extravaganza, coupled with all the chest-thumping, over the top braggadocio post fight had me going

Colin_Farrel-Disgusted.gif

He has no charisma, so he is going the route of an over the top asshole to get noticed.

Don't worry, nobody named Colby will ever hold a belt.

I find him to be very likeable and a great grappler.

He's just playing a douchebag character because that's what pays and that's what WME wants out of their circus.

Please let's not do him any favors by making threads about him.

Guys don't forget all we're all part of "the embarrassment tour." LOL.
IMG_1389.GIF

Awesome performance from Covington the other night. Should be 1 or 2 wins from a title shot but of course we all know UFC doesn't believe in meritocracy.

I CERTAINLY wouldn't mind NOT seeing him on UFC cards ever again. Very "poor-mans Askerenesk" style-wise.

Anyone complaining about DHK being grappled to death must be drowning in irony. The Dong literally made his career sitting on top of guys. For his part, Colby wrecked Dong in the striking exchanges, the two times they were in open water DHK got hurt badly.

Colby has 4 stoppages and 3 decisions in the UFC. Lets not all lose our minds just yet.

Hate his style hopes he loses he means well with all the joking and shit talk it's just for fun it seems but I feel he's gonna get ko'd badly before too long

HArdcores are just so butt hurt over Conor speaking trash, making hundreds of millions and backing it up. Even when fighters dont back it up, get humiliated, it is still damn entertaining:

As long as we care, tune in to see asses whoop or get whooped, that is what matters.

Covington is already top 3 in the world.

Sherdoggers too busy jacking off at old GSP photos to realize

It's a tie between Colby and Rockholds dumbass.

I find him to be very likeable and a great grappler.

He's just playing a douchebag character because that's what pays and that's what WME wants out of their circus.

Yes but it's so obvious. He manages to even play a douchebag terribly. I was cringing when he was on the mic.

Back