Colby Covington vs Kenny Florian: Jon Anik predicts Florian by Rear Naked Choke in the 1st

I actually like anik now haha he's like the little shit stirrer but knows his place. He has gotten 1000 times better too I think. You can tell he really likes what he does too

~DaViD~

Round 1 is some cute little piece of bullshit.

However, if it was a no time-limit, submission only grappling match? I could see Flo getting grinded for a good twenty minutes at least (since that's the only thing Colby's good at), but after that, getting to a sub before Colby gets one on him.

Can't see what's so outlandish about that claim. Are people pretending that Covington is actually a good fighter now?

And Anik has actually trained when?

Kenny was decent back in the day, but that ship sailed LONG ago.

Colby would violate him.

apparently Kenny still trains and has competed in several BJJ tourneys over the past year or so...but I'm certainly not saying retired FW/LW Kenny would tap WW Colby though lol

Mayne Anik is a star wars fan?

Screen-shot-2014-04-11-at-5.42.39-PM.png

That is brand new. You don't know shit in a year, you just might think you do.
I’ve been training jitz for years and anytime I feel like I’m startIng to know a lot, I roll with my coach and then feel like I’ve never rolled before in my life.

If Kenny does do that does that mean he stole his protection?

I’ve been training jitz for years and anytime I feel like I’m startIng to know a lot, I roll with my coach and then feel like I’ve never rolled before in my life.
That's how I'm feeling with purple belts right now. Judo background and all is not holding up well with them.

I think Aniks brains are still scrambled from when Goat Jones threw him off the stage.

Back