Colby Covington Trolls Kevin Lee Mercilessly on Twitter

Colby's a moron, with that logic the only "real men" are heavyweights lol.

Colby's tweets are written by white belt trolls from Sherdog, apparently.

this guy might just be the cringiest MMA fighter of alltime

i get 2nd hand embarrassment from his comments and tweets

Colby beat the former LW champion, he'd get whooped by Lee. Makes sense.

Colby's like the old Domino's Pizza mascot The Noid, in WW form

why does every division feel the need to shit on the division lower than them?

middleweights would be saying they are the 'real men' compared to welterweight juniors etc..
Kevin Lee is the same size as Colby or bigger. He just cuts tons of weight to fight smaller guys. Colby could do the same if he wanted to. He doesn’t cut much weight

Covington matches up terribly for Lee actually.

Lee can't outwrestle him, Lee has cardio issues and Colby is a cardio machine, and Colby's pressure striking mixed in with takedowns is going to guarantee a broken Lee.

Covington has the cardio edge, but his game is based on his ability to wreslefuck and press them up against the fence. I don't see him being able to do either with a physically strong guy like Lee. If Covington can't do those things to you, you will see the piss poor striking (see Maia, Round 1) he actually has.

Now, not saying Lee has the edge, because he has a glass chin and not near a gas tank like Covington. But I don't think Colby's really been tested by a guy who he couldn't muscle to the fence or take down.

Damn Colby...That shit is cold. Kicking a guy when he's down. Add Kevin Lee to the list of folks I would love to see kick Colby's ass.

Impossible for me to feel sorry for Kevin. He has a history of shitting fighters when they loose. He came for DC and Eddie Alvarez after they lost. Karma.

never understood non-heavyweights talking down on smaller guys (e.g. Conor)

does that mean Colby concedes that any hw is his daddy?

Back