Colby Covington Trolls Kevin Lee Mercilessly on Twitter

Real men/fighters actually fight though, not wait for the best payday and sit out for elective nasal surgery

I can understand Colby trying to play the heel but no need to kick a guy when he's down
The irony coming from anyone who posts on MMA forums

I can't say I know too many posters that don't jump at the opportunity to kick a fighter when he or she is down.

He's a maga bigot, and a mouth breather, why would you expect more of him?
hey man. I loled. I heard this before-mouth breather. Can you tell me what it is or some videos on this stuff?

Mouth breather lol ha ha ha

Would like to see this fight, I dislike them both..

Maybe Colby should fight some real men at 185;)

Chaos would beat Kevin Lee decisively

This is so Colby. Just cringe as all heck.

Colby being a dick here but he'd smash Kevin fairly easily. The only shot Kevin would have is if he somehow got his back off a scramble. It's not as if Lee isn't a dick anyway, so hard to feel too bad for him

Want to see lee fight him and lose too see another temper tantrum

He's a maga bigot, and a mouth breather, why would you expect more of him?
Then we can have a bigot v bigot match to see who has the worst fashion sense in UFC.

Jk Colby is a sharp dresser, but idk wtf Lee is wearing sometimes.

Sledgehammer to nuts? How does that have to do with moving up to welterweight? Bad joke, sorta like Colby’s entire shtick

I'm utterly confused as to why people think Colby beating Lee is an afterthought.

Colby got pieced up by Maia standing of all people and basically laid on RDA against the fence in a fight that he also got taken down in lol.

I wouldn't be surprised if Lee with no weight cut just completely battered him.

I hope Covington actually would like this fight. Otherwise, what reason is there to kick the guy when he's down.
I think Lee matches up fine with Covington.

Covington matches up terribly for Lee actually.

Lee can't outwrestle him, Lee has cardio issues and Colby is a cardio machine, and Colby's pressure striking mixed in with takedowns is going to guarantee a broken Lee.

. I prefer the earlier days when the mayority let their fists do their talking and guys like tito and baroni were few and far between

Actually Tank started the MMA trash talking and is still the best to date IMO. To his credit, he'd fight anyone, anytime, even if it was an ill-advised, short-notice, off-the-barstool fight (he had a lot of those).

The king of the tryhards giving everyone an opinion that no one asked for.

No one cares, Colby. Go run from Usman and Woodley.

Stutterin’ Colby calls the cops if confronted.

Colby gives the vibe that he'd be on an episode of To Catch a Predator if not for an MMA career.

Corny Cringington seems more invested in keyboard warfare than actual fighting.

Back