Colby Covington talks Brock Lesnar, calls Daniel Cormier the GOAT and questions Jon Jones status.

Let the triggering begin....

EUyk9Ri.gif

Apparently, the criteria for UFC Hall of Fame induction is whether people stop doing what they're doing when you enter the room.

CCCs on his way to greatness.

Why is Chael cackling about #nerdbash2018 calling it brilliant? I enjoyed it for a little bit it's over used now and Colby just uses the same lines over and over again. He is not creative to go past bunch of nerds on moms couch eating Cheetos. Get some new material Colby

Why is Chael cackling about #nerdbash2018 calling it brilliant? I enjoyed it for a little bit it's over used now and Colby just uses the same lines over and over again. He is not creative to go past bunch of nerds on moms couch eating Cheetos. Get some new material Colby
It's because he is nowhere as intelligent as people claim. MMA fans call anyone they love brilliant, to deflect from how basic and limited most of them actually are.

Love him... or like most hate him. The guy isn't afraid to voice his opinion...

Let the triggering begin....

EUyk9Ri.gif

What is there to be triggered about? Living in the past says more about people that post this than anything. Tyron rebounded and went on to become UFC champ. That is the mark of a winner.

Nerd detected.

Just face the reality, it's Colby Era.

Nerd detected.

Just face the reality, it's Colby Era.
hey I enjoyed it the first 10 times he used the lines. But after the 50th time and all the interviews he was repeating the same thing over and over again. At some point he is going to have to come up with something new

Brilliant just doesn’t mean what it used to, unless the word meant to use was “basic”

Because Chael was pretty cringeworthy at his height as well.

"Jon Jones, I'm hard like steel, with the longest eel, ready to seal the deal, on the real, slip on a banana peel..."

I mean, to that guy Colby is probably lol funny. I like Chael a lot but his shit talking was really, really basic and a certain group of ppl's humour, I get it. But to a guy like me it was 95% cringe. So he sees Colby doing 100% cringe and probably thinks it's better than he did because Colby upped the cringe factor 5%.

That's big in Chael's eyes. Really appreciate Chael but not so much as a fighter and def not as a shit talker leading up to a fight. The non-cringeworthy parts of him are cool tho.

hey I enjoyed it the first 10 times he used the lines. But after the 50th time and all the interviews he was repeating the same thing over and over again. At some point he is going to have to come up with something new
He actually doesn't because MMA fans carry a high enough % of ppl with low enough creativity to find Chael and Colby actually witty or funny.

I have to admit that early Conor was actually brilliant. Before he got to screaming about his money and his being black from the waist down. At one point he was actually a witty speaker.

But Chael? Colby? Same boat. And MMA fans eat it up.

Which was worse?
(A) Woodley rapping
Or
(B) Areani Celeste’s “Fight for my love” single

Back