Colby Covington takes another shot at Michael Bisping and Britain

lol... you're so full of shit by mentioning that. Bisping fought every single one that they put in front of him...

What a stupid comment, but not surprinsing at all.
I didn't even call him any names. but it is a fact that he ducked legit contenders. or are you telling me that 60 year old hendo is a top contender? GSP retired for 4 years without having ever fought in the division is a top contender?

the exact moment he lost the belt he came an actual fighter again. he took the dangerous gastelum in a week's notice. this is not a coincidence

Too little too late.

Bisping fucking slapped him down live on air and Colby stammered like a butthurt little kid. On the night he won a belt as well.

Bisping, on Colbys big night, Spun him round 180 degees, kicked him up the ass and told him to fuck off and everone laughed at him as he walked away instead of talking about how he won the belt like they were supposed to. How do you let that happen to yourself.

Its took this long to respond. Its just damage control from Colby now and its too late. Bisping turned him into a joke on the night he was supposed to be the man.

lmao bisping would embarrass/piece colby up all night.

he's bigger, has really good TDD, great cardio, waaaaay better boxing, and theres absolutely no KO threat from colby.
wow, a guy would beat a fighter that is 20 pounds smaller? please tell me more about your astute observation

Shouts Monica @Njmma209 keep up that quality shit bro bro. You’re on Team Its Never That Deep Fam

Colby as pathetic as ever I see. Are his 4 fans/alt accounts still insisting he is a draw?

At the end of the day it’s all about the popcorn factor.

The saltier the popcorn, the better. @LouisBolanos showed me the way.
giphy.gif

I fucking hate both cunts but Bisping the duck would run trough Clowington again as he already did

Still mad about Bisping making him stutter and looking stupid in that interview <36>

wow, a guy would beat a fighter that is 20 pounds smaller? please tell me more about your astute observation
hahahahah i love how upset you get whenever i'm around, you just can't ignore me.

yeah i said that because someone said that colby would beat bispings ass, which is hilarious.

Him cherry picking #13 ranked 47 year old hendo and getting dropped on his ass twice and then winning a 48-47 decision is up there with the most underwhelming, pathetic title defenses ever.

I still say he lost

6 weeks later, Colby finally has a reply for Bisping.

So quick witted

That was painful and probably took Colby weeks to create. And Cejudo has more instagram followers then him

You can ALWAYS count on a Yank to bring the cringe since well... Sliced fucking bread

Glad he is talking shit to bisping.

Bisping fanboys and Bisping himself bought too much into bisping's hype.

Back