Colby Covington takes another shot at Michael Bisping and Britain

Colby would beat Bisping's ass with a blindfold on. Bisping has been washed up for years.
lmao bisping would embarrass/piece colby up all night.

he's bigger, has really good TDD, great cardio, waaaaay better boxing, and theres absolutely no KO threat from colby.

bisping is an overachiever. the fact that he ducked all legitimate contenders after he got the belt is enough proof. colby making MMA great again
100% on point except for that last sentence.

Him cherry picking #13 ranked 47 year old hendo and getting dropped on his ass twice and then winning a 48-47 decision is up there with the most underwhelming, pathetic title defenses ever.

IMO it's the worst title defense ever. He said the UFC wanted that fight, not him. I don't know whether I believe that or not.

Needless to say he ducked the absolute fuck out of the top contenders at 185, no doubt about it. But honestly, I don't really blame him. Guy gave his life to the sport and took a lot of brain damage making money for the UFC, he obviously wanted some back.

Awfully loud and arrogant for someone who can't even become a ufc champion.

Colby would beat Bisping's ass with a blindfold on. Bisping has been washed up for years.

how shitty is Luke Rockhold then, that he got KO'd by a guy who has been washed up for years.

i don't really get why everyone is hating on Bisping for looking for "money fights". isn't that what DC just did? and he fucked over 2 weight classes instead of just one.

isn't that what GSP did when he cherry picked Bisping and then immediately vacated with his hemorrhoid problem or whatever?

but everyone acts like those guys deserved to pick their money fights, but you don't realize is, Bisping deserved it more than either of those 2 guys. he had been considered a journeyman his entire career and has more fights than both of those guys in the UFC, not to mention not ever getting a title shot.

GSP and DC both had careers where they'd been champions for a while, making that good champ money. Bisping never got that chance until the Rockhold fight. who wouldn't have milked it for all it's worth? that was his 15 minutes of fame and he used it pretty well in my opinion.

don't hate the player, hate the game bruh

lol... you're so full of shit by mentioning that. Bisping fought every single one that they put in front of him...

What a stupid comment, but not surprinsing at all.

Bisping definitely did not want to face top ranked guys during his defense, he wanted money fights. He was at the end of his career and he knew it.

It’s funny how so many on here praise DC for doing so, but shit on Bisping for doing such. It’s kind of laughable to be honest.

And don’t mind Toco, that guy is legit trash as a poster. Anyone who quotes anything Colby says is a joke.

You can’t possibly be this stupid right?

First off, Colby is a shrimp compared to Bisping.
Secondly, if you ever watched any fights to make any actual real analysis, you’d see Bisping is one of the worst match-ups Colby could have. Endless cardio, solid stand-up, good TDD defense, good BJJ and the ability to create scrambles. Colby only has the advantage in the wrestling dept and even that might be negated by size.

Washed up Bisping would beat the snot out of Colby.

how shitty is Luke Rockhold then, that he got KO'd by a guy who has been washed up for years.

Rocksalt has a glass jaw, and flukes happen.

Serra-vs-GSP-gif.gif

This is the real Old Bisping..
MinorImpoliteHuemul-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_oes0seTSlW1u2ragso2_r1_250.gif

Bisping has more money, well rounded kids, a pretty wife, a ufc belt, and would win in a trash talking war anyday.

He owns Colby in every way.

I was going to take offence.

But in reality Bisping sent Colby on what was supposed to be his crowning achievement back to his little bullied school kid shell.

He now thinks about that moment forever.

Is Colby still upset that Bisping eviscerated him on Fox after his fight with RDA?

Back