Colby Covington showing love for Tyron's new track

Bunch of nerds in this thread. It’s a crunk song for the gym.

I think its cool since he's going to use it as his walk out song. Reminds me of when Anderson walked out to the song his son made for him.

A grown man with kids acting like a teenager doing rap. What a terrible example.

LMAO sounds terrible. I'm not just hating, Tyron sounds really really awful. Reminds me of of the days of getting blazed and trying to freestyle with friends in the car, yes it's that bad and that cringy.

70f.gif

Roy Jones fuckin kills him

Doesn't everyone eat ass nowadays?

LMAO sounds terrible. I'm not just hating, Tyron sounds really really awful. Reminds me of of the days of getting blazed and trying to freestyle with friends in the car, yes it's that bad and that cringy.

70f.gif

Roy Jones fuckin kills him

legit.

It's about what I'd expect from someone that doesn't have high level rap skills.

Borderline not bad for an amateur, but not something you would actually put out there, or market as an actual song. It's mediocre at best.

Like shaq's rap career. Or Joaquin phoenix', lol.

Lol@ shills trying to drum up hype for this joke of a fight.

What did Colby do to get to this title shot? Outstrike K-1 Maia, and then lay on RDA for an entire fight? LOL

Colby's only here because some turd at WME mistakenly thought that he might be marketable, so they gave him the easiest route possible, allowing him to duck every contender that would smash him, including Usman.

T Wood will sleep him, and that's the last we'll hear about Cannington for a long while.
Triggered

I imagine the people that like Colby listen to this song on repeat while driving to all you can restaurants

Wat it do wats good in ur hood dawg? im from the mean streets of the suburbs

G-g-g-g-g-g-G-UNIT!

Ha! ‘Beat’ can be changed on a computer to ‘eat’! Brilliant, absolutely brilliant!
There’s no ‘beating’ that guy in the jokes department. Genius!

the songs not great, but it's not bad for an amateur.

I'm ready for Woodley to "nerdbash" Covington into unconsciousness

Back