Colby Covington showing love for Tyron's new track

Is that what it's called...
I'll eat yo ass...! ?.

Thank fuck I have tickets for slayer in October...

Ah well. Here's an edited clip

Ah well. Without a decent source at least here's an edited clip. I will like anyone who posts a better source though.

My god that’s some ignorant garbage. Wiz and Tyron should be ashamed lmao

It's not available on Spotify like he says. Anyone got a different source where I can hear it without paying?

Because I'll be fucking damned if I pay anything to hear what is likely to be total crap.
it's on Tidal :D

Got about 20 seconds into the song and had to shut it off.

Rap is so fucking terrible now and has been for quite some time.

Long gone are the days of Pac, Biggie, NWA, etc.

Terrible.

It's not available on Spotify like he says. Anyone got a different source where I can hear it without paying?

Because I'll be fucking damned if I pay anything to hear what is likely to be total crap.

Yeah it is available on Spotify. I literally have it in my playlist. Don't @ me

Just search "I'll beat yo ass"

14591D87DA79449A0967E37A48E49279477911C1

You saying you team Zulu?

You saying you team Zulu?
Most American blacks are from Western Africa, so I guess when it comes to Tyron I'm more accurately team Ghana. Tyron is a better fighter and a better rapper than Colby, although I respect Colby's hustle.

I wonder if anyone asked tyron why he thinks it's ok to cry about racism and then make a song that contains lyrics about beating "white meat" and knocking out "white teeth".

What a fucking moron. Even though I don't think it's racism, he's not applying the same illogical oversensitivty to himself that he does to the ufc.

Rap is like listening to a mentally challenged person trying to tell you how quantum mechanics work. It just makes me feel sorry for them to be honest. Just embarrassing.

Rap... Pretty sure it was supposed to die in the late 90s, but it was too easy to make and control for the execs and producers. They were able to eliminate the problem of having to deal with "talented musicians" and could now be in complete control of who was "popular."

This destroyed American music, and we should all be offended

I agree with this to some extent...however Woodley's new ornate magnus opus is a huge exception.

Back