Colby Covington says he has ‘real dirt’ on Tyron Woodley that would ‘ruin his life’

"He's like Hillary, Im like Trump..." oh man he done went full retard..

"he's black"

omg colby we didnt know, you are so edgy

What kind of real dirt could he have on someone?

Some girl on a dating app did video sex with me and recorded me masterbating, shes got real dirt on me thats for sure, but colby? I don't believe him

Colby is trying to hard. You need to slow play it and once you get the W. Feel free to unleash the hounds. Darren Till sucked. We all knew it. He froze.

giphy.gif

wtf are you talking about

MMA has always been pro wrestling promotion with real combat. Everybody on sherdog except for you and 2 other guys know colby is playing a character. Even a ton of fighters have said hes a nice guy backstage.

Has it always? Or has it only been a handful of individuals like Tito, Brock, Chael and McGregor?

What about guys like GSP, Liddell, Penn, Couture, Anderson, Royce or the Diaz Brothers? Guys who acted like fighters and martial artists, not hokey pro wrestlers?

I don't remember WWE ever promoting itself as "win by KO, submission or death" either.

The early UFC's were marketed like street fights and the TUF era was marketed closer to boxing/street fighting than it was to pro wrestling...this current shit era of UFC is the only one that like pro wrestling.

Dude is such a joke, not to mention his awful fighting style.

What dorky try-hard. Dude is desperate to try to rustle jimmies and comes off lame as fuck.

He really does not know how to not try so hard all the time.

Those first two sentences of that quote read like a script for an over the top character in a corny B film.

It's a fitting analogy. Colby is Trump and Woodley is Hillary. Neither is likable but we're stuck with them for the time being. It just comes down to who you dislike the least.

I like Tyron. I don't like Hillary tho.

I don't really think fighters give a shit. If you've dedicated your life to the world's most brutal sport, petty things like twitter fights and gossip won't bother you..

Yeah sure, Hunt is so over any internet comment right?

Colby is doing what many other fighters should be doing. Sure he's a dick, but he's getting peoples attention and eventually he'll get his shot.

Woodley should be doing the same to GSP. Just keep saying GSP is ducking him and is a coward. Keep saying he and not GSP is the WW GOAT. that will eventually get to GSP and probably get him a good payday. Woodley refusing to do so makes me think he's just as concerned about that fight as GSP's team is.

I don’t know who I get a bigger spectrum vibe from Colby, or his fans.

If Colby wants to sell this shitty fight he needs to stop half stepping. Come out and say that Tyron will be "The 2nd most famous unconscious body from Ferguson" when they fight .

That will draw mainstream media attention. He needs to go nuclear to get casuals to watch this fight. As it stands hardcore fans don't have much interest in this fight.

Back