Colby Covington says he has ‘real dirt’ on Tyron Woodley that would ‘ruin his life’

Njmma209

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mm...irt-on-tyron-woodley-that-would-ruin-his-life

“It’s been built. The hooks are in. The world needs to know the way the event needs to be marketed. He’s a soft ass little liberal snowflake. I’m a f**king bad ass motherf**king Republican. He’s like Hillary Clinton in a way. He’s crooked. That’s why we call him two-faced Tyrone. You can’t trust anything he says. I’m more like Trump. I’m grabbing all these p**sies, and I’m putting them in their place.”

“There’s some things,” Covington said. “I got some ace of spades in my back pocket. If that dude, if he slips up with anything, he’s… I got real dirt on him. I know some real s**t. Some real storylines that would ruin his career, and ruin his life, really.”

Thoughts?

Jesse-eisenberg-Shrug-Social-Network.gif

Shut up and fight him then

Colby is kinda slow. We already debunked this one

It's is obviously a photoshop

I hope Colby is a laughing stock amongst fighters. When they talk about how to make more money and how to promote I hope they’re like, ugh just don’t do Colby stuff

My dislike for Woodley leads me to want Colby to embarrass him, even though it won't be easy with Tyron's TDD and power in his hands. Anyways, WAR COLBY.
:meow:<JonesDXSuckIt><RomeroSalute>

Man theres not an ounce of subtilty to Colby lmao

Hes the type of guy to make a corny ass joke and then explain it when no one laughs @BC

Colby is becoming the new Conor at rustling jimmies. GOAT

Colby doesn't have shit. Wouldn't believe one word from his cornhole.

99% of the shit that comes out of his mouth is straight bullshit

He’s over-playing his card. So unlike a MAGA brain. Shame..

Tyron claimed Colby's sister tried to slide into his DM's but provided no proof

lets see if Colby actually has anything

Woodley has dirt on Dana and Colby has dirt on Woodley. Dana is interested and will no doubt make Colby an offer for it. It’s Colby so it’s probably something lame though...

It's a fitting analogy. Colby is Trump and Woodley is Hillary. Neither is likable but we're stuck with them for the time being. It just comes down to who you dislike the least.

Colby’s melting minds with his PsyWar tactics... or looking to ca$h in on this being his last relevant fight

You decide
<TheDonald>

Finally mma n UFC have a True gangster. Colby runs the mean streets of West Linn now he kicked Chael out. Colby is the new must see mma show.

BS

COLBY trying to be relevant

the only douche thing about Tyrone is he drives while eating and on the phone in a massive 4x4 and has no regards for others

Colby is such a clown that he does not deserve to be beat by a Champion. But either way would be nice seeing Tyron KOing this asshole.

Man, that guy tries hard
It's getting sad, well, it was already sad, but it's getting sadder by the minute

Back