Colby Covington says he’ll beat Nick and Nate up at once

right after his vacation

nick-diaz-gif-1.gif

Shut up and fight Woodley.

Like a interim belt buys you a vacation..? Fight or f*k off!..?

@Reach4theSky Nick may get a little ass kicked by the younger Colby, but Nick still mma tough so you gotta work for it!

@Jackonfire You starting to sound more like me with that Shut up & Fight line...
1XC2w0Y.gif

Cool he is literally the 1st one to ever say that

Knows Woodley will fuck him up so calls out guys who haven't fought in years. Great job, pussy.

3 rounders, probably if he fought smart and not with pride.

5 round wars x2, NO

m96jjd.jpg

I like Colby's chances if Jorge Masividal and his hairline show for backup ...

<{titihmm}> .
As much as I used to like Jorge after them playing touchbutt in the hotel and then hearing Colby talk about how special the moment was when he celebrated winning the interim right after the fight, Colby saying he didn't want a gf, and the smoking gun Colbys plucked brows, I really suspect that they are a COUPLE<TheWire1><Huh2><Huh2><{MindBrown}><{MindBrown}><seedat><seedat>They wear twin MAGA Hats FFS<Dylan><Dylan><Dylan>

Lmao you know nate/nick gonna check him when they see him in person and he wont do shit, hell I wouldnt be surprised if he calls the cops after being slapped .Ask khabib and Jason miller.

I think the Werdumeraning says it all. Colby would cry in the streets vs either of them... also call the cops lol

Back