Colby Covington says he’ll beat Nick and Nate up at once

"Beat both Diaz bros in one night" but RDA and woodley takes him 5/6 months colby such a clown.

UnrealisticAlarmingChipmunk-size_restricted.gif
So how often does Werdum walk around with a boomerang wrapped in a napkin? Seems mildly odd.

A fighter said a thing, yay!

It's been a few years... now I finally realized you just love being a bad poster.
Good job. You're the best at it.

Back on topic, after some good ol' emjay uselessness, Covington is playing with fire here.

This time, he won't probably just get a boomerang thrown at him.

Chael from the mean streets of West Linn, Oregon has Colby's back. The Diaz brothers are going to be sent back to Stockton in a stretcher

DhxwAHSVMAA2urk.jpg

Colby is still trying to beat the clap he got from his sister!

It's been a few years... now I finally realized you just love being a bad poster.

Bad thread deserves bad posts.

Hahhahahhaaha he would call the police if both of them approach him

I would've thought he'd learned his lesson about talking shit to people who don't give a shit about consequences and are perfectly willing to jump his ass on the street after the Werdumerang.

Back on topic, after some good ol' emjay uselessness, Covington is playing with fire here.

This time, he won't probably just get a boomerang thrown at him.
Outraged Sherbro claps back

Guys got balls for sure.

One/Two years from now I'm sure we'll see a scuffle in the MGM between Colby and one, if not both of the Diaz brothers.

Will Nick and Nate complain about poisoning their IV after colby beats the shit out of them ?

Nick is one of the most overrated fighters ever. But some people with 12 year old mentalities think “oooh look at him he smokes pots with snoop dog”(easily one of the biggest clowns around in the present day)

Covington would humiliate either Diaz. And I’m not even a big fan of Colby

...but not on da streets though! Right ? LOL

Last edited:
Colby's trash talk is...odd...

the Nerd Bash thing got old real quick.

He's a very good fighter, but it's like he has certain go-to comments and doesn't deviate much from the script.

Back