Colby Covington ruins Star Wars (Warning: spoilers)

Haha Woodley vs Covington. Covington loses. There saved you nerds 1hr and $50. Well wait maybe just the hour we all know Woodley vs Covington is going to be on FS1

He's becoming predictable now.

Shit like this proves it's all put on, not in least bit authentic.

Glad he got slapped by Werdum.

Yeah, I guess. It's still annoying and cheap. At least stick to insulting hw's or the likes.

Insulting people when there are zero real consequences to face is in very bad taste.

Insulting people when there are zero real consequences to face is in very bad taste.

But at least it's kept in the small circle of "fighters" and is related to fighting. Randomly just trying to annoy people is lame and comes across as desperate.

Dick move or not, he's promoting the shit out of himself and it works. He's gonna fight Woodley for sure.

> Implies watching Star Wars means you don't get laid
> Gives Star Wars spoiler
> Colby clearly saw Star Wars on day of release

Not the smartest guy is he?

Colby is acting like the Grinch, trying to spoil nerd's xmas. But in this case he is right, Star Wars is utter crap.

Can't wait for T Wood to knock this fool out

This is becoming a bit cringy... Concussions can be bad bad, but I don't think I have ever seen this before..:

First run to the cops because of a toy boomerang, and now ruining movies for kids...

How do you 'ruin' a Star Wars movie? LOL

Last edited:
what he is doing is smart honestly, nobody cares to see this guy fight but they'll tune in to see his ass get beat

How do you 'ruin' a Star Wars movie? LOL

Lots of people care about Star Wars and would certainloy be annoyed by having it spoiled.

And yeah, I get that Coby is deliberately trying to piss people off.

Not a fan of his but not a hater either. Jokes on him though it already got spoiled for me. Being slow like that won't get you the belt.

Lol love it

I hoped he wouldn't quit being annoying after the Werdum incident

Back