Colby Covington is still claiming to be America’s Champion

Not to Colby's very stable genius he isn't.

Judging from the USA chants in Tyrone's last fight, Woodley is America's champion and of course WW world champion.

I don't give a shit what Saudi Cucks, think.

Cobly "911" Covington

jennifer-schulte.jpg
That's right. In the States we value the rule of law. We're not savage animals living in favelas beheading soccer refs because they made a bad call against our team.

Any proof that the UFC officially stripped Colby? I think Dana and Co. want a title unification to get extra hype out of the Woodley vs Covington matchup.

Discuss

No proof whatsoever. As a matter of fact, UFC.com still shows Colby as interim champ. Laughable.

I get what he’s doing, but he’s still trying way to hard. It’s like...
giphy.gif

attention whore

That's because people like Colby Covington surround themselves with other people like Colby Covington. Trump supporters think they are the majority population, despite the fact won the general election while losing the popular vote, with less than 50% of eligible adults cast their ballots. It's an echo chamber of stupidity. The cycle of confirmation bias and dismissal of contradictory information is something to behold.

i love how even colby's # 1 dicksucker has, for the most part, given up on colby.

it's like 1 colby thread every few weeks now from him, compared to the like.. 3 a day that it used to be.

must've finally realised that not only is he a cringy dork, but he isn't, and never will be a draw.

That's right. In the States we value the rule of law. We're not savage animals living in favelas beheading soccer refs because they made a bad call against our team.

<DCrying>

Regardless of what you think - he still won where it counted, period. And chances are he's going to win again in 2020.

I love when people try and dispute the fact that he beat all the other candidates. Always gives me a laugh

Didn't you used to post as "Onionhead" or something?

That's because people like Colby Covington surround themselves with other people like Colby Covington. Trump supporters think they are the majority population, despite the fact won the general election while losing the popular vote, with less than 50% of eligible adults cast their ballots. It's an echo chamber of stupidity. The cycle of confirmation bias and dismissal of contradictory information is something to behold.
Isn't it about time for another soy shake?
rzKSHEMN0lVkc.gif

Regardless of what you think - he still won where it counted, period. And chances are he's going to win again in 2020.

I love when people try and dispute the fact that he beat all the other candidates. Always gives me a laugh

It's comparable to winning the title in a weak division because the judges rewarded volume over accuracy. The candidates sucked, not enough people voted, and we saw some of the most horrid, inept debate performances of all time. But he kept swinging and got rewarded for persistence. At the end of the day, it's a W on his record.

Back