Colby Covington is 8-1 in the UFC

Maia is UFC HOF? They let anyone in nowadays.

Maia has 19 wins in the UFC and has been very active and stayed in it for 10 years now. The only fighters with more wins than him are GSP, and Bisping has him tied at 19 I believe. Along with Damien's other accomplishments I mentioned that makes him pretty worthy.

Does 'anyone' have nearly 20 wins in the UFC? And is able to compete at the highest level for a decade, in two different weight classes.

Do you only let former champions into the HOF? Is Matt freaking Serra above Maia?

8-1? Lets review

W: Anying Wang (sweet name...but WHO? )
W: Wagner Silva (andys little bro? WHO? )
W: Mike Pyle (lost 4 of last 5 fights, shell of former self who even then was never a title contender)
L: Warlley Alves (1-2 since DOMINATING this kid. WHO? )
W: Jonathan Meunier (WHO?)
W: Max Griffin (Did Tyson change his name? WHO?)
W: Bryan Barberena (Hey he beat Sage so yeah)
W: DHK (finally a real win)
W: Demian Maia (GREAT win)
L: Fabricio Werdum
L: Boomerang
L: Man Card by acting tough on facebook live while hiding behind people and then calling the police

i see 8-4?

Nor did Werdum after his left his hand, and at that point Colby was still on his feet...fight was still on at that point, but he tapped out via hiding behind security.
As any respectful, law abiding citizen and future UFC champion would. He reported the criminal and avoided a potential murder sentence while sparing Werdums life... Nice guy Colby

8-2, he lost to the Boomerang

The champions looked equally awful in both those fights.
nah andy just tooled with him the whole fight and taunted/danced too much - the difference is that fight dont define his legacy while ur arguing that because maia was trash in 2 title fights that somehow he belongs in the HOF.

nah andy just tooled with him the whole fight and taunted/danced too much - the difference is that fight dont define his legacy while ur arguing that because maia was trash in 2 title fights that somehow he belongs in the HOF.
I wasn't arguing that Maia deserves to be in the hall of fame. I argued that neither champion looked good against Maia in their title fights and that's because they didn't. Silva looked like shit and so did Woodley.

Back